Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a lot of ppl ask me about my trunk and if its for sale. So I wanna see how much it would go for. I paid about 400 to have it shaved and painted with "Accord" Ghost Effected into it. Most wont care about this due to having to repaint it. It comes with the OEM spoiler and 2 sheets of Extreme dynomat that are on the underside.

These pics are back in June of last year when I took it off and put it in storage. I am looking for around 450 obo since I will have to purchase a stock trunk later on and this will cover it. The price does not include shipping. I'm not sure how much it will be, hopefully I can talk to Viper and see what he can do.

FYI: If this goes up for sale I wont be able to ship it till Mid April when I go home on vacation. There is no trunk latch with the trunk. It's currently on my CF trunk. You can use your stock one with no problem though. ;)

Please don't make fun of the exhaust... I put on the rear bumper and took the pics before I installed the Greddy & CF Trunk. :p

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
the ghost writing is pretty nice....

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's white pearl on top of satin silver.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It depends on how much shipping is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts