Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****DISASSEMBLED no longer for sale****

Hey guys and girls I have recently made a set of dual projector retros. In the low beam it has audi A4 projectors, In the high beam it has halogen H3 Projectors. I am starting the price at $400 MAYBE plus shipping. Other offers will be accepted...please be reasonable :D . BTW these come w/ D2S bulbs.

Thanks for your Intrest,
Will

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes sir I still have FX. Yeah I put them on for a day/night to see how they performed. cut off is good but doesn't stand a chance against FX or S2k's IMO but however is colorful on top of cutoff.

·
Registered
908 Posts
day shot picture if you dont mind? How is the condition, I mean does it get fogged up at all? A friend of mine is interested so Im kinda ask for him !

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have already taken them off of my car but I will take a picture of them tomorrow. As far as fogging up it does but goes away like 1 min after it does it because of the holes in the back for the projectors to fit. I really need to reseal the headlights there isn't much glue on them I will probably use one of my other sets of lenses w/ more glue on them to hold them better. If he is intrested lemme know and name a price.

Thanks,

Will

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I don't have a pic of cut offs. I can plug them up but they won't be on the car again. The driver side projector is a tad off. but other than that everything else is straight and has nice color on top of cutoff.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I will tell the guy tomorrow morning and see what he wants. thanks for the pics.

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no they are kinna close but thats why the hid cut off looks kinda iffy. It is actually sharp and the __/--- part of it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts