Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see who might be interested in what if and when I decide to part out my car. Ill just list things with prices, some will be negotiable.

-Kaminari lip kit (fits 98-02 painted emerald green)...needs front repair and corners touched up....$400 (local only)

-18" Mille Miglia EV-S rims with brand new Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s...in near perfect condition...one has 2 tiny curb rashes about the size of a pinky nail, another has a scratch on the face of the spoke that can easily be painted...plus you get a spare rim that is scratched to hell but structurally perfect ( i think i have a worn tire for that too)....$1400 (local only)

-AEM V2...$150 plus stock airbox
-Eyelids painted emerald green...$10
-H&R sport springs...$40 plus stock springs
-Neuspeed strut bar....$50
-Black housing auto dynamic style headlights....trade for OEM

People might ask about my A/V setup...and im really not sure...ill list it again, but im not tally sure:

Head unit:
Alpine IVA-C800, foldout screen/cd/radio/eq. has 2 av inputs, navi input, hideway brain, remote that controls it and a nav unit. $800

EQ:
KDA-5768 (i think). EQ with LPS, BBE, fully adjustable, spectrum analyzer, etc, also with a tape player behind a fold down face. $100

Changer:
Alpine 6 disc changer with this as well, i dont know the model number, but its a changer, fast disc changer, cd-r. $150

DVD:
IconTV Indvd5.1: in dash dvd player with full dolby 5.1 surround sound ability, plays vcd, cd, dvd-r, cd-r, mp3 cds AND mp3 dvds. $300

Go to my gallery for pics of the car or www.cardomain.com/id/kcmc582

Let me know who might be interested in what and for how much. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really dont know...i guess. that is tentative, since i can use it in the new car, but i cant use anything else, so that is a maybe yes maybe no kinda thing.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is AI-net compatible, but i have to see if i can sell the rest or not, ya know what i mean?

the eyelids i can sell to you no problem if i decide to part out (more than likely)

:) thanks driven

·
???
1,405 Posts
aight just lemme know. i have my deck but i've been browsing for cd changers....you're price is not the best, but i'd rather support a fellow v6p member.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks five0, i appreciate it :) i will let you know asap, i wont leave u hanging.

mastadulog said:
casey you decide on a new car yet? :D
Im almost positive it is gonna be an '03 Maxima GLE. its everything i want, with the exception of sexy styling ;) and RWD

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, i decided im gonna try and sell my car local with everything on it, and see what happens. ill drive around with the for sale sign on it for a little bit, see if i spark any interest. if i cant sell it like this with everything on it, the parting out will begin. ill give the people who got to me first in this thread dibs on things, but some local guys might take priority with some things....sorry guys, i kinda jumped the gun here, but i will keep you all posted.

skyhunter, you got PM about the strut bar.

·
Registered
82 Posts
KCMC let me know if you are going to part out I see you have alot of the stuff i need
KIT
INTAKE
SPRINGS
STRUT BAR
AND
HEADLIGHTS
Let me know so we can caht I am local
I live in NYC but I work in jersey

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow bro, this might work out better than i thought...if you want everything except the rims, we can talk! where in jersey are you from?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh, i forgot to list, i also have an original ID1OT grill that i never painted or used. right now its painted TF white, i will sell that too (but the way its goin, jojoskilz might get it!) haha

·
Registered
82 Posts
I work in jersey city
and I live in NYC
lol I do need a grill to LOL

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey bro, PM me...if you are interested in everything but the rims and stereo, id definitley like to get together with you :D

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mix, i got your PM. i have to see what jojoskillz wants first, being that he is local and wants to take a lot of the parts. whatever is left when he is done, i will let you guys know. thanks. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts