Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im testing to see if anyone is interested in the following items:

Tokiko Illumina:
- 4k miles on them
- 5 way dampening adjustability
- Great condition only normal driving!
- asking price $250

Ground Control:
- 100 miles on them (not a thousand....one hundred)
- Perfect condition
- 0-4" drop
- asking price $285

Im selling these because I have plans on selling my car due to the recent death in the family. These will be out in about 3 weeks. Or if someone is really interested I can arrange a quicker time to get them off. I also have a 7" accele vision indash monitor (monitor only) for sale $450. Reverse mirror w/ 4" screen and a reverse camera w/ night vision $375.

I hate to see my baby go but family first, im gonna miss owning an accord.

PM me here or email me at [email protected]

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Where are you located? Your profile says your in Guam!? =)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DjC said:
Where are you located? Your profile says your in Guam!? =)
GUAM it is!

UnIQuEX said:
hOly, that would be a pretty pricey shipping price then =O
No not really! Its just a little more than shipping around cali!

alexjabbar said:
How much do you want for the coilovers and shocks togetherl..Come on break a little of the top.
PM SENT!

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
hmm...if they are still around in 2 weeks i'll definately by the shocks from you for your asking price because of the death in the family.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
akordman said:
hmm...if they are still around in 2 weeks i'll definately by the shocks from you for your asking price because of the death in the family.
Thankyou!

Ok iv'e decided to really selling it because I found my stock rusty shocks and springs! First to pay pal me for either will get it GUARANTEED! Remember the prices do not include shipping and pay pal fees!

EDIT: pay pal address is [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As of now I have a pending sale on the tokico struts. I will keep everyone updated if the deal goes through or not. Keep posted on this thread. Thankyou for all the inquries and comments stated on this thread and the PM's sent to me.

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
I'll give you 475 shipped for them... right now, paypal is ready... funds are in the account. :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Free :bump: for a good guy! I was the one that he was pending the struts for but it turns out that he won't be able to get them off till middle of march, and i can't wait that long =T

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UnIQuEX said:
Free :bump: for a good guy! I was the one that he was pending the struts for but it turns out that he won't be able to get them off till middle of march, and i can't wait that long =T
THANkYOU VERY MUCH "UnIQuEX" for the BUMP!

OK the struts are back up for sale!

This is the lowest for both is $535 shipped!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump No Takers? What happened to everyone who is interested. Need the money guys please help me out here!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts