Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Its me, the one that has the TSX style accord. It has finally happened to where my car is totaled. It isn't as bad as every other person out there but it is enough to where it isn't safe to drive. I just wanted to let you guys know that my parts are all on sale and if any of you guys are interested just shoot me an email.

soypo[email protected]

*BEFORE*

*AFTER*

I will have all the parts up soon on the for sale sight with prices soon. Here are couple of things that i have to get rid of that were not damaged. :(

BTW i'm in houston, I don't mind shipping..... No price now but if you want offer me some but only through email.....

Unorthodox Racing SS Pulley Set
Neuspeed Front and Rear Sway Bars
Helix Power Throttle Body Spacer
Energy Suspension Upper Tie Bar
Energy Suspension Lower Tie Bar
KYB GR-2 Shocks - Set of 4 - *With only 2900 miles* haven't put on car yet
WORK Meister S2R Burning Black 18 inch Rims with Dunlop Tires 225/40/18ZR
Panasonic CQ-VAD7300U Indash 7 inch DVD/MP3/CD/NAVI/SIRIUS Headunit w/built in TV TUNER
MobilTv 5.6 inch Head Rest Screens (2 of them)
Bazooka EL1500 Mono Sub Amp (600w Max - 485w RMS)
Phillips HID KIT w/ D2S 4300k Bulbs
BMW E46 Bi-Xenon Projectors
Colorstorm Underglo LED Kit with Remote
Custom Side Skirts
Xenon Rear Lip

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
accord20o1 said:
could u get the front and rear knuckle??? i wanna go 5 lug.. if so i got dibs

I will let you know..... Will be probably about 1 week before i know something... :D

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
OMg.....out of everything the front bumper had to be ruined.....its a good thing that youre ok though :) How much for the UR Pulleys shipped?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
How much for the wheels?? I'm in Austin! I also sent you PM about the pulley set.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
I thought you were going to tell me first Patrick ..

i want

Phillips HID KIT w/ D2S 4300k Bulbs
BMW E46 Bi-Xenon Projectors
and the Energy Suspension Upper Tie Bar

·
Registered
207 Posts
how much for the panasonic in dash? and do the headrest monitors come with the headrests themselves and are they fabric or leather? what color and how much? Also how much for the led underglow.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sorry to hear about what happened. I always loved you car. Especially you headlights. GL on your sales

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
OT: ^^ did you fix that bezel and put the headlights on? i wanna see!! haha...no, seriously.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts