Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking into getting some wristbands(like the livestrong Lance armstrong bands) being made...i would want to know who is insterested, and how many people are interested first. They would be around 2-3 dollars with the shipping included if i get up to 100 people...after 100 its 2.00 a piece...Anyways i was thinking they would say V6Performance.Net, in black since it is a nuetral color. Let me know who is interested in this, so i can start to make a list and get the bands ordered. thanks.

·
778 Posts
Cool idea. But just to remind you that the V6Performance.net name is registered ;) If you do decide to move on with this if there is enough interest, please be sure to contact Maurice or Dizzy. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
id probably be in if its approved since i have the ORIGINAL nike ones in almost every color made... ha ha gotta match right? as it is now i think i have 4 blacks but not with that name on them :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Would any of that $$$ go to charity, I guess that's the whole purpose of a wrist band anyways right??? If thats the case I'm in....

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think the whole wristband thing is played out. It's a good idea but a few months too late. Those are the types of things that are given out as premiums at trade shows. Now doing something along the lines of a Vermont Teddy Bear with the V6P logo on it's t-shirt for example. Of course you would have to have some of the proceeds donated to the website.

Something like this:
http://www.vermonteddybear.com/sports.html

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, i contacted Dizzy and Im waiting for a reply....

We would have to choose on one color since...unless there is enough interest where i can buy two sets, then i would have two colors. I guess majority wins.

the colors are : Black, White, Yellow, Red, Orange, Maroon, Prurple, Pink, Hot pink, Blue, D. Blue, L. Blue, and Green.
I was thinking Black or White since it is a nuetral color.

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
sounds good to me

1 - 20 of 49 Posts