Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey V6P,

I am just testing the waters on a semi complete Yakima roof rack

After getting some of the parts of the Yakima Roof rack, I am having doubts to install it.

I still need to spend another ~$140 for a fairing [old school fairings are find to find and the auctions get fairly high] and Q clips for my coupe.

I recently acquired a semi complete setup for a Sedan as of right now. The OK condition 48 Inch crossbars are coming in tomorrow but after check what I bought I got some Qclips for a sedan.

Unless someone with a 6th gen sedan would want to trade me Q clips then I want to sell what I have right now, well maybe because it was so hard to get the parts for this setup and I waited long and hard to find what I needed.

Pricing right now is $160 shipped for the 4 Q towers, Q clips, SKS lock cores with 2 keys, and 2 44 Inch crossbars all for a 6th gen 98-02 Sedan.

Sedans all you need is to get a nice fairing and you are all set and a bike mount or whatever you need.

I havent taken any photos at the moment but if people are really interested then I will get photos :D

-Tony

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
damn bud, i just picked up 4 q95's for 14.50 shipped on ebay. keep it and put that somebisch on!

·
3,436 Posts
seriously keep it!!! i will keep my eyes open for some Q95 clips...but can you not return the other ones since they are the wrong ones?? your so close to being done!!!

i would say the best bet for the wind fairing would be on craigslist looking for a used set....people might not realize how rare the old one is and keep the price low

1 - 9 of 9 Posts