1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats ugly. I dont like the wood grain. :barf:

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
i dont like the wheels much, but hey, to each his own right. the interior, while again not my style, is pretty cool, being all wood is something unique anyway... but whats up with his mirrors? idk. but the fogs are nice... i'll give him that.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i dun think it looks that bad... it's pretty clean... i think the wood grain goes nice with his interior, gives it the luxury feel.... could use some different wheels but i like it overall...

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I don't like it at all. well... except the body color and the decklid spoiler :ugh2:

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
Its more luxury than fast look, the headlights are a nice touch though.

·
Registered
358 Posts
koolbreeze said:
actually, i take it back... the geek who had BMW 745Li badge is the worst

HE'S NOT A GEEK ... he's retraded...no seriously he is..

hey if you look closely at the pitures...but some things im curious about:

1.) only the front doors are lambo? i guess if you have the rear doors as lambo and the frotn and rear doors up at the same time it would block the driver from getting in the car.

2.) in the outside pictures of the car, the interior is black. i dont think the interior shots are of the same car, unless he spent alll that money to have everything re-done...which would kinda make sense becuase the front seats look like they are in clear plastic wrapping.

3.) those headlights look cool..what's on the bottom of the healdight is that supposed to be a copy of the bimmer 745 front headlight turn signal concept?

4.) the foglights look like they point to the side donn't a little bit don't they?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
:eek: that paint scheme is NOICE...

the only things i like thou, are:
-paint
-perfect drop!
-headlights

i noticed that different interior too! i was trying to see through the open doors... and was like wtf?

·
Registered
100 Posts
A pillars are also wrapped in plastic, the steering wheel controls are gone. I am also thinking these are two different cars

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
the best?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts