Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so guys what you think about these seats ...about $300 for the set and 28lbs each

should i or shouldnt i get them :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
they look great and their color selection is bigger than any company i've seen, but the price worries me. That seems awfully cheap even for an unknown company.

·
Registered
683 Posts
damn thats cheap chiefy buy it first and then let as kno

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
in all honesty, is it really necessary to buy the superhigh dollar seats? they both hold ya better than the stockies, right? so the cheap ones might get a tear in their stitching a year before the uber costly ones. big deal! sew it back together. problem solved. imo, big name seats (sparco, recaro, bride, etc.) are making money off of their big name.

btw, after checkin em out, even im interested, and i dont really have a need for them! lol

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.. i really dont have a need either just like them and since the leather is ripping with as well replace with something nice ...i'll let you guys know how it goes.... im waiting for a new credit card to come in lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
since your getting a new credit card you can get me a set hahaha lol

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure lol anything else a sc also maybe ! better yet a mustang saleen sc'ed

·
Registered
542 Posts
Cool seats but id hate to lose my heated seats =(

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
theyre uncomfortable...ive sat in them before. Theyre about the same as APC seats, hard as a rock...

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Ummm.... the reason why some seats are "high dollar" is because lot more research goes into the seat. Not to mention overall product quality, longevity, etc.

Do these BOMZ seats pass FIA qualifications standards? I would be weary of putting myself in a seat that promotes agressive driving but was designed to only look and "feel" nice.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$300 for a pair not for each...if you know a place where i can get a set of momo or sparcos for $500 let me know i will buy them tonight

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
chiefy said:
$300 for a pair not for each...if you know a place where i can get a set of momo or sparcos for $500 let me know i will buy them tonight
i doubt youre gonna find a set for that cheap unless theyre used. i paid 550 for mine......and that was for each

1 - 20 of 24 Posts