Accord V6 Forum banner

The official "Will it fit?" Thread for 7th Gens

505K views 4K replies 451 participants last post by  Accordingly05 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright ladies and gentlemen, after 9 suspension setups and 12 sets of wheels on my 7th gen, I think I can safely create this thread and actually help people. Post up all your wheel and suspension fitment questions, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge! I'll start it out.

UPDATE: 12/24/09

Operation: "Shutemdownflush"

Well, Christmas got me in all sorts of creative spirits. Since DTD is taking back my old battles for a full refund, I am looking at the following setup:

17x8" -6 Front 205/50/17 3.75" Lip
17x8.5" -13 Rear 205/50/17 4.5" Lip

It's gonna happen, no excuses.

#13 ·
Depends what tire you run to determine rubbing issues. The wheel itself will sit flush with the car depending on how low the car is (the suspension geometry on 7th gen Accords actually pulls the wheel in as the wheel get's closer to the fender). Hope this helps.

#30 ·
It's the most recommendable thing you can do when running aftermarket wheels. It centers the wheel on the hub so that the majority of the force and weight of the wheel is carried by the hub, not the lug nuts. Also eliminates any vibration caused by the wheel not being centered on the hub (if you were not running a ring).

#34 ·
Right on! Most aftermarket wheel's bores are in the 72-74mm range. So basically like bdeitemeyer said, the I.D (or "Inside Diameter") is 64.1mm, and the O.D (or "Outside Diameter") should be whatever the aftermarket wheel's bore is.

#35 · (Edited)
My next setup:

Same wheels (MB Battle). I returned the 2EA 18x9.5 +15 wheels in exchange for two 18x8 +30s for the front, and moved the 18x9.5 +23s to the rear. Gonna keep the 225/40/18 tires in the front, and went with Falken FK452 255/35/18s in the rear. With proper camber, this tire should tuck and have a mild stretch.

So basically I am going from staggered offset setup to a fully staggered setup. I really wasn't liking the rim poke in the front, and the 225 tire stretch on a 9.5" rim, so this fixes both problems. I also confirmed with my rep at DTD that the 18x8 +30 Battles still have a nice medium concativity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.