Accord V6 Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3510 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone tried these from a Venza? Looking for wheels for my Silver coupe.

225/45/18 The tires are a little taller than stock, would probably go with 235/40/18 when they need to be replaced.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm getting a steal on brand new rpf1's and tires. Its a 265/40r17 siting on a 9 inch wide rpf1 with either a +22 or +35 offset. Will it fit? I'm currently sitting on tein adjustable coilovers and have Acura Tl-S Knuckles and Calipers. The whole set is for $800 which is why I'd like to jump on it if it will clear.

·
Evan
215 Posts
I'm getting a steal on brand new rpf1's and tires. Its a 265/40r17 siting on a 9 inch wide rpf1 with either a +22 or +35 offset. Will it fit? I'm currently sitting on tein adjustable coilovers and have Acura Tl-S Knuckles and Calipers. The whole set is for $800 which is why I'd like to jump on it if it will clear.
definitely gonna have rubbing issues with a 265. If its +22 offset, you'd probably need 215's, if its +35 you can probably get away with a 225/45 or a 235/40

·
Registered
56 Posts
changing my direction... decide to go with 20 inch rims. what will fit: 03 accord coupe v6 6spd lowered 1.5 in the front, speaker box etc. dropped the rear.
20x8 what offset and tire size?

·
Registered
56 Posts
correct... the car stereo system dropped the rear of my vehicle 3 inches so im good. there is a car like mine here where i live with 20s and i must say that bi_ch looks good as f_ck... i have a set of 18x8 38 offset and 19x8 40 offset but dem chrome 20s is doin it...i just cant catch him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you'd probably be better off with 215's all around. that setup has been run many times before on 7th gens.heres 18x10+25 with 225/40 all around. Your wheels will poke less. Im not running any camber kits in these pictures.
front fitment
hi very nice set up. i want to run the same set up you have. i want to know did you do any pulling or fender rolling. i am gonna go for the same exact set up on a 05 sedan.

im so confused with offset what not but if i copy the tires and offset / rim size would i be good.

i do plan on getting camber kits and lower my car when i do this but u say in the pic ur on stock camber but the car is low?

p.s very nice set up can i see a pic from the side thanks

·
Evan
215 Posts
hi very nice set up. i want to run the same set up you have. i want to know did you do any pulling or fender rolling. i am gonna go for the same exact set up on a 05 sedan.

im so confused with offset what not but if i copy the tires and offset / rim size would i be good.

i do plan on getting camber kits and lower my car when i do this but u say in the pic ur on stock camber but the car is low?

p.s very nice set up can i see a pic from the side thanks
The camber happens naturally when you lower the car. id suggest going to willtheyfit.com and using that to help you figure out your setup.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys!

I am looking at upgrading. Here's what I have so far! I am not too knowledgeable on this topic, but I have been doing a lot of research.

I am currently on OE 17x7.5 running 215/50/17 -- see here.

I am looking to upgrade to 18x8.5 ET35 running 235/35(or 45)/18.
These are the wheels I am looking to buy.

Now, for some details. I am currently running my current setup WITH 20 mm spacers on all four corners. I am getting confused on how this affects my specs, but if possible, I'd like to have a flush look (like I have now) withOUT the spacers. This is why I chose a wheels with +35 offset, thinking this would counter balance that. I should also note that I am lowered on Megan EZ Streets.

In all honesty, the biggest battle I am having with myself is whether or not to stay at 17, or go to 18. I feel like the machined face look will make the wheels look bigger, and in turn, fill out nicely. I also like the ideas of having 18's so I don't know... If it was possible to keep the current tires I have now, that would be very ideal, but I would also be sacrificing my width. Maybe I should just suck up to the fact I should get new tires as well. I don't want to feel unsafe having stretched tires.

Anyways, thanks for reading. If you have any advice (or need any more information,) I am definitely listening.

EDIT: I feel like I should also mention that, other than the occasional acceleration and rare cornering, I am a pretty average driver. This upgrade would almost 100% be for aesthetics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, new to this forum and am looking for your guys' opinion. Im looking into some 17x10 +20 offset wheels. I'm going to be lowered on coils, about 3 inches. I have no problems rolling my fenders or cutting out some wheel liner. Just wondering if I can get away with a 10 wide. planning on running either 215 or 225/45/17 depending on what will fit. Oh and my car is a coupe as that seems to make a difference. Any input helps. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I have an 04 Accord Coupe lowered on Tein S techs. I have a 225/45/18 tire and i'm wondering if i'll rub if i get 18x8.5 +30 offset wheels for the front and rear. I don't mind rolling the fenders if I have to. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What wheel offset should i get?

Hello Guys!
I am new to the forums and I need help.
Im trying to buy new wheels for my 2003 Honda accord coupe and ive already set my eyes on AVID.1 AV-06s 18x9.5. But i need to know what offset should i get. A friend said low offset under 30 so it doesnt hit the anything behind the wheel. but my other friend said 30 and higher. ive tried on mb weapons 17x9 with 27 offset and it is almost hitting the frame behind the wheels. Im also sitting on Tein street advanced coilovers. So either 18x9.5 +32 or 18x9.5 +24. also looking to wrap them in 225/40/18 or 215/40/18

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
I would do the +32 with a 225/40, the +24 could work but less work/tire stretching to fit the higher offset.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 Honda Accord LX - wrecked!!

I purchased my son a 2003 Honda Accord LX with the V6, leather, all options.

After the purchase I put all new tires, struts, brakes, discs, battery, HID headlights, stereo, etc into the car.

The other day, a rental car hit the car while it was parked. The damage was enough that we are looking at replacing the car with a newer model as opposed to getting it fixed.

I was just wondering what is the newest model year Accord that I can purchase and still be able to use all the new parts that we put on his 2003. I am mostly concerned with the brakes, discs, struts and tires.

Many Thanks

3461 - 3480 of 3510 Posts