Accord V6 Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3510 Posts

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Your safest bet is to stay 7th gen, 2003-2007, all parts will fit. The 06-07 6-6 sedans are pretty sweet, the white ones with the peanut butter leather ftw!

·
wah?
973 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get some 18x9 .5 +45 wheels for my lowered coupe. Will these clear suspension components? I've seen this setup mentioned but wanted to make sure. Also looking to run 245/40/18 tires. Appreciate any input.

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Should fit, maybe do a 235/40, the front is not going to like a 245, rear will fit no problem with a roll.

·
Evan
215 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get some 18x9 .5 +45 wheels for my lowered coupe. Will these clear suspension components? I've seen this setup mentioned but wanted to make sure. Also looking to run 245/40/18 tires. Appreciate any input.
Cant say for sure but I could see those specs being an issue with suspension clearance.

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Ya looking through the thread, the 18x9.5 +45 is a no go according to blackhawk, the offset is too high for that wide of a wheel. An 18x9.5 +38 has been fit front/rear but a +45 has never been a confirmed fit, try it!

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
30+ fronts, 20+ rears. It's hard to stretch a tire on a skinny wheel tho. 9 or 9.5 would be more stretch. You thinkin 225s? I'm a coupe tho so hopefully mass or someone with a sedan can chime in.

·
Evan
215 Posts
Id say go 18's instead of 19's. something 9" wide if you want stretch. 215/40/18 on x9 would be a decent stretch. +30 offset would be a safe bet.

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
With fender flares? Sure. With rolling and pulling and camber, it could work.
If you're up for a challenge, go for it. If you got those widths in a mid-offset instead of low it would be much less work and less tire stretching involved. Those widths in a +35 fit with just a roll and natural camber depending on tire size.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Is 18x9.75 +36 offset doable on a Coupe? The wheel also comes with 19mm offset. I was hoping to run a squared setup that comes as flush as possible without too much camber. I have coilovers, rear camber kit and rolled rear fenders. Depending on this I might change my wheels.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Would a set of 18x8 +35 rpf1's fit on an 06 accord coupe?
They work great on mine ! I have 235/40/18's and I like the stance as the outside is about flush with the fender.

After installing the front got a crazy 4x4 look so coilovers are definitely required at some point for the car not to look awkward.

I lowered about 1.5-1.75" and the rear needed to be rolled

I will try to post some pics in the next few days

·
Registered
72 Posts
thanks for the replies, but someone already bought them. they were on craigslist and i didn't know if they would fit so i didn't get them.
Sorry to hear that. Here is how they look on my 06 Coupe. I am very happy with them along with the BC Racing Coilovers.

3481 - 3500 of 3510 Posts