Accord V6 Forum banner

3501 - 3509 of 3509 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I want to put 12.6" front rotors with legend or RL calipers. Will either of those setups fit stock 17" Honda wheels? They're off a '12 I think but have they have the same offset as 05. If anyone has experience with the fast brake bbk and wheel fitment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just finished putting on new Wheels 2006 Honda Accord sedan hybrid fronts are 18x8 et.43. 245.35.18,,backs are 19x9.5 et. 45. 265 30 19. Front and back fenders on a roll no pulling ,2inch drop everything fits fine. will drop another inch this weekend..this is just my once in a while car.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey All I'm still new at V6P but all the info here has already taught me a bunch! I'm pretty sure the setup I want on my accord will fit but I figured it would never hurt to ask as this is the place for all things Accord!

I want to run
18x9.5 et 35 in the front and back I think i'm going to run either 245/40/18 or 225/40/18 would this setup work for my lowered coupe?

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have an '05 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe with stock wheels/tires of 205/60/16. That setup appears very tiny in the wheel well, and I want to run the wheels and tires I saw on a later model Accord, with 235/40/19 tires. Will those fit? I have a pic of the tire/wheel, but can't attach it for some reason.

·
Mr. Detail
1,136 Posts
Just a heads up, 225/55/16 tires on the RSX wheels (which are ridiculously light) are just too big in the front even though the tire height is the same as the stock 205/60/16 size. The added width along with the offset of the RSX wheels (moves the edge of the wheel out at least a half inch) will end up rubbing on the fender liner on big bumps. On the stock wheels or something with less positive offset that's a good size but I'm going back to 215/55/16 when I get tires again...and replacing the driver's side fender liner.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, Scottwax
Thanks for the info. I like the look of late-model Accord Sport wheels and would like to try them on my '05 Accord Coupe. BTW, where are you sourcing your fender liner? Aftermarket or OEM? My passenger side front liner, which had been poorly re-installed by someone, flew the coop on the freeway and I couldn't get it back and I'd like a replacement. BTW, I see you're in Arlington, TX. My son lives in North Richland Hills, and we are moving there later this year.

·
Mr. Detail
1,136 Posts
Hi, Scottwax
Thanks for the info. I like the look of late-model Accord Sport wheels and would like to try them on my '05 Accord Coupe. BTW, where are you sourcing your fender liner? Aftermarket or OEM? My passenger side front liner, which had been poorly re-installed by someone, flew the coop on the freeway and I couldn't get it back and I'd like a replacement. BTW, I see you're in Arlington, TX. My son lives in North Richland Hills, and we are moving there later this year.
Sorry, just saw this. I got my fender liner directly from Vandergriff Honda. Make sure you have your VIN because apparently it matters. I had my insurance card with me so I could supply them with it.

3501 - 3509 of 3509 Posts