Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right click, Save as

Finally got the damned thing in. Powerband has moved up in the rpms a little, but feels great and is much stronger. The car pulls much harder and smoother from 4k on up to redline. I'm going to bump the shift point a couple hundred rpms to 6100, but that's it until I'm ready to replace the tranny, which still ticks on. *Knocks on wood*

The vid is a rev to 4k, car won't go higher in park, and I'm not going to flog on it anymore till I can get it tuned up here in the next couple days. I installed new injectors too, so it's running pig rich. Tuning should work a few more wonders. This is going to cost me a ****load in tires...

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
nice :naughty:

Is the video supposed to be pretty much blank or is my media player messed up? :confused:

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteVTEC said:
nice :naughty:

Is the video supposed to be pretty much blank or is my media player messed up? :confused:
Nah, I just stuck the video camera behind the exhaust tip. About midway through you can hear a little difference when I set the camera down to go rev it a little. Hell, I did the video partially for my own curiosity since it sounds a bit different in the cabin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts