Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HONDA ACCORD 98-02 V6 THERMAL AXLE BACK EXAUST

HONDA ACCORD 98-02 V6 THERMAL AXLE BACK EXAUST

i am sure by now everyone is familiar with the nice fdeep tone thermal gives and i love em' unfortunatly i am trading my car in and buying a 2002Audi A41.8t - gotta do it i got a great price... lol but i am parting out my Accord. i am writting this post at work now, so i dont have pics for you, but as i get sum replys i will post pictures when i get home.

when i was buying parts for my accord i was shopping for the perfect exaust, and i thought the Themal R&D was great, nice deep idle tone, and it roars at higer rpm, i got alot of compliments with it, it felt good coming from tuners with highly modified cars... i paid alot fot them when i bought them... 599.99 - but i dont regret it cuz they looked perfect with the oem bodykit..

i am selling them for 275.00 plus shipping, but if you can pick them up cool 4 you, if not i will try to get a good shipping price, and if the shipping price is too high mabye i will knock off sum of the price for you, we will talk- so contact me if yur interested...

i have pics of the exaust new, and pics of them on my car.
i have taken them off awhile ago so they never where in the snow/sand.

also i have CHROME CLEAR DUAL PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTSDUAL PROJECTOR for sale , they were on my car for 1 month and are practically brand new, i also have pics of them . i am askin 80 firm* plus shipping* so if yur interested , CONTACT ME ASAP-
~ thanks ERIC

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i can, sorry i have been very busy lately, i will post pics as soon as i get home from work, i have pics of the themal not on the car, and on the car.... i will post very soon....... dual projector headlights anyone?????

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK_ yeh i have pictures off the EXAUST AND PROJECTORS,, work has been kickin my ass man, i havent got a chance to post the pics yet, will do it tonight... the exaust- 275+shipping or pick up- FIRM. and dual projectors- 75 +shippin firm..!!! i lowered the lights price alittle bit.- if any of you have aol or aim contact me at ELEEXX - we can talk on there if not just reply to this post or PM me. THE PICS WILL BE ON TONIGHT. ok thanks see ya

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok here's a picture of the exaust form the thermal web site just so you can see what they look like - i will get the pics of them on my 02 accord, for ya... they are nice- and say thermal on them. pretty hot, and here's the pics of the dual projectors from the web site also so you can see- the pics of the actaul ones i am sellign i will post tonight....

exaust..

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the exaust canisters aren't huge like greddy's or obx's exaust- so they dont look ghetto, the hide well , and they have a nice deep tone, more luxury and smooth, then some "ricey" tone. look at the canisters you can see how they arent all round and junk- they are more wide and flat then round

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
someone buy my headlights and exaust please............................................................................:angel:

·
Registered
901 Posts
i would like the headlights, and maybe exhuast. prob headlights. :) i pay you cash if the price is right. how about 75$ shipped to 77040.
PM me i am in need of new headlights.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey thanks for replying, sorry i took so long to answer, work has been busy. ok yeh umm i was askin 75 + shipping, you want them 75 + shipping, or 75 with shipping included... cuz i cant do that.. the lowest i will go for u is 70 + shipping.... is that ok?? shipping should be around 20-30 bucks or sumthin depends where ya are, i will look for best price for ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts