Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im thinking about giving up the dj life. heres what i might be getting rid off

1200 m3d's x2
shure m44-7x2
VESTAX 05LIMITED QBERT EDITION
mad records
shure case
shure bag
yamaha xs350
JBL TR-225 x2
VESTAX 05pro (needs TLC)
sony headphones
a table rack for all the gear
lights and all

throw some offers

·
Registered
350 Posts
nice any hiphop??? where in cali you live? i would want some for sure

oldies are nice also

·
Registered
208 Posts
How good is the equipment? I'm looking to start playing around with DJ'ing in my free time, and would like to pick up such a set.

Also, any price you are looking for? I have no idea how much this stuff is.....

Thanks,
Tom Callahan

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i spun all that jiggy stuff. the equipment is TOP OF THE LINE. ive won a couple dj battles some local stuff nothing really big. ask any djs about technics they knpw wassup and Shure needles and the mixer is a RARE MIXER. only 100 were made in gold.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$150 for the mixer is way to low. this is a DJ QBERT EDITION MIXER made specifically by him years ago when ISP was together. im asking $500 has a new fader. is also signed by qbert and mr dibbs. im trying to sell everything as a set. turntables mixer needles bag case records $1000, speakers amp lights racks table $800

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
about the records mainly comercial hip-hop. mainly skratch records. half of them are marked up for routines but never really used in a live battle

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn.. all I can is that the setup you have now is what i dreamed about when I was all into skratchin'.

Good luck on the sale bro.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts