Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get new wheels eventually (within the year) and I really want to doe something that will set my car off a little; not that I'm too punk rawk or anything, but there's so many black 6-speeds.

Anyway, I was thinking of going with a GOLD

or maybe a DARK BRONZE

·
Registered
127 Posts
personally i'm not a fan of gold wheels...but i think black spoke/polish lip or silver or hypersilver are slick on a black whip

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i like them both...both but its like comparing apples and oranges in my book. They are both good wheels but the koseis are going to run you around 1100 dollars....without tires....and the volks are going to run you around 2300-2400 for just the wheels...thats kinda big difference...i personally am a fan of volks myself...also should check out the Gram Lights at tire rack as well..they have gold/bronze as well...when it comes to color with me.....i like hyperblack or just black...with a polished lip on black...looks really clean...bronze and gold kinda say STI...and IMO that and black evos and high end tuner cars are the only ones i really like gold/bronze on...with a few exceptions i have seen on here...but to each his own...if you like them go for them...don't let someone else change youre decision if you really like them...do it for what you like not what we like...we will tell you which wheels are good quality and you can decide which ones you like not which ones the memebrs here like.....just my opinion though...get what you think looks good becuase everyone has a diff opinions

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I like the bronze ones better since i really dont like the 5 spoke designs because it seems like every other member here has that style on their accord

·
Registered
596 Posts
smokin6speed said:
i have to disagree there...the second one is a near $600/wheel....it will look far from cheap LOL
LOL....i know it cost a lot, but I mean the bronze color make it looks cheap, instead of the style....like a girl wearing a gold and silver, offcourse only girls that is old enough will fit with gold...but young girls with gold make u :shudder:

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
liuhendy said:
LOL....i know it cost a lot, but I mean the bronze color make it looks cheap, instead of the style....like a girl wearing a gold and silver, offcourse only girls that is old enough will fit with gold...but young girls with gold make u :shudder:
if anything the first set of wheels would look cheap. having a lip like volk offers will make the wheels look expensive unlike the first set.

·
Registered
596 Posts
vTecaznracer said:
if anything the first set of wheels would look cheap. having a lip like volk offers will make the wheels look expensive unlike the first set.
Oh man :smack: .... it's the colour that make it looks cheap, not the style!

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
it's not a bronze color, it's gold. I vote for the GTU's.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, thanks for all of your opinions. I think I MAY go with the Volks. I'm honestly diggin' my 6-spd wheels though... I think maybe I was just looking for an excuse to use my 0% APR for a year credit card, hah. I might get 10mm spacers for my wheels though so they line up a little better with my fenders. Has anyone done that before?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts