looking for them about $275 shipped OR reasonable offer

hub is include with the wheel

please add 3% paypal fee

NEED THIS GO NOW. NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

The horn works perfect.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i'll take first dibs! pending pics/condition! wat is the size of the wheel? theres 2 different sizes i think... and does ur HORN button work with this evo str wheel? i looked at ur gallery,,, nice show car u got! r those TYCs projectors?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kleptodathief said:
i'll take first dibs! pending pics/condition! wat is the size of the wheel? theres 2 different sizes i think... and does ur HORN button work with this evo str wheel? i looked at ur gallery,,, nice show car u got! r those TYCs projectors?
so u in canada? I don't know wat they charge me to shipp to canana. the price I set was for US

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kleptodathief said:
250usd shipped to toronto??? how low can u go? :)
shipping for the wheel cost about $22. (this is not include the hub, I will throw the hub in for you with my own pocket).

now I'll split the $22 dollar with you.
so how about 285 shipped everything to you. how is that sound??
come on I really need the money to pay for my school.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
bump for this guy....i had the same steering wheel a while back and it looks great in 6th gens.
You do lose cruise control, but i found a way to utilize cruise, but you would have to find a place to mount the cruise buttons, or just plug it in when you want to use cruise (which is what i did cuz i only used it on the freeway)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks. In my opinion, the cruise control is the second most relevant car innovation next to the seat belt. It makes driving so much easier most specially if you have a car with manual transmission like me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts