Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am struggling in the wheel options. My budget is $1300 so JDM wheels are out of question for now. I was looking around WheelsNext...and Konig Unknown looked really appealing to me. I always liked how Axis Spiders looked on cleancoupe's car but they are discountied. If you guys have advises on color and wheel style please let me know what you think. My car is black AV6 coupe...

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Doctor_X said:
I say 5Zigen GN+ wheels

Pretty simple and they look nice.

lol Saw Eric's thread I see.
if you talking about where somebody went out for milk and got g35 coupe then yeah. i want to get those for my next car. they look nice

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The G35 rims would rub like a mutha...offset is too low. Thats what I've been told to get GNs...but I can only get them in 17" lolz I am too broke for 18s. Than I would get them in bronze.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Doctor_X said:
Whole package as in tires also?
uhhh.. youd think so.... jeebuss... you retard... :p
I stick my tounge out at you...

And yes, the G35 19's rub hardcore, not gonna happen without some sort of hardcore negative 20mm spacers or something, but i heat thats not possible...

E

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
$1500 with tires?! Thats cake!

I wish I had like $1300 to drop on some rims. All my sets were below that and I think they are alright. Nothing to fancy but good enough.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i wished i had some lightweight 17inch rims! im not too keen on 18s or 19s... id rather have go rims then the bling bling ones! wats the best bang for the buck 'lightweight' racing rims??? that won't bend if u hit a pothole,must b durable for daily driver!?? anyone

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
kinda sucks that g35 rims are not same size all around. maybe somebody would sell 2 front once and find 2 more front once from other ppl if they messed their back once. i like how they look and they should be pretty light if they forged i think. is it true if they are forged they are lighter then similar 19" rims?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Legendaryyaj said:
$1500 with tires?! Thats cake!

I wish I had like $1300 to drop on some rims. All my sets were below that and I think they are alright. Nothing to fancy but good enough.
lol CAKE!
dont know many people that use cake except for a few friends haha

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
yes hopefully with tires :rolleye2: maybe I can strech it out to 1500
Since your just 'hoping' for it to come with tires, i know a good set of 18's you can get that dont come with tires that you can easily fit into your budget... WEEEEDDZZZZ!!!

But you might not want to drive on those rims.. Save up until you can afford tires too ;)

Oh, and dont get the SA-70's those are mine :p

E

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can't go wrong with Axis spiders!! Nice clean look.. and damm.. They're siiiik!!

Here's a Pic of my 5th Gen!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
how about this one?

http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=C5&color=BLACK%20(GLOSS%20FINISH)

on sale for $799 w/ tires (crappy ones of course)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts