Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
???
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new and still sealed in box. Includes instructions, gaskets, and all hardware necessary for the install. Dyno proven to increase horsepower. Why pay more elsewhere when you can buy it now for $45!

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP IMMEDIATELY! Winning bidder pays $10 for UPS Ground Shipping with Insurance included in the lower 48 states. All other customers out of the lower 48 states, please e-mail me for a shipping quote before buying. I accept cash, check, money order and PayPal as payments. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for checking us out.

The OBX Votex Power Flow Throttle Body Spacer installs between the intake manifold and throttle body to raise the throttle body one-inch. The additional height combined with the unique OBX spiral flow design creates a vortex airflow that greatly increases power output and fuel mileage.

***Faster fuel induction for more horsepower

***Mega spiral flow design for fuel efficiency

***Dyno proven and race proven

***Compatible with turbo, superchargers, and naturally aspirated vehicles

***Billet aluminum solid piece

***Direct bolt-on without modification

***Installation instructions included

***All necessary gaskets and hardware included

Pictures will be posted Monday or Tuesday night.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Crap, and i bought the Helix for $80 from Nopi :banghead:, damn why does this always happen to me ! :angry:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
DaBenz7898 said:
is it the old "hissing" version or the new version?
This is a "OBX Votex Power Flow Throttle Body Spacer." This hissing sound you want is the "Power Tower Helix Throttle Body Spacer," first version. There is a deal for 73.50 shipped on a different thread.

Unless you wanna take one for the team and go buy the OBX ones and tell us if it makes the hissing noise or not? :D

·
???
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Throttle Body Spacer

abram2001 said:
Can you please explain how it increases fuel induction?

link to dyno graph? :)
This is what is displayed on the box. I will see if i can get a link or a copy of dynograph from the manufacturer.

Shadyguirguis said:
Is this out for 7th gens too?
No, they don't have one out for the 7th gen accords.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Guys, DO NOT BUY FROM InTheSix!!!

Just look at the AEM V2 thread and see how unreliable these guys are. I got ripped off just three weeks ago by these guys on my AEM V2!!! Sent money, they told me it was on the way and now don't respond to any form of communication I have tried. Thier web-site doesn't even have a contact phone number.

I'm sure if you search the net, you can find prices as good as theirs and actually get your product!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts