Accord V6 Forum banner

ti92 graphing calculator

1K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  nodoubt 
#1 ·
almost new. used for one 1 semester only.

$100.00

TI-92 Tutorial

* Introduction
* Basic
Operations
* Graphing
* Algebra I
* Algebra II
* Calculus
* Memory
* Modes
* TI-92 and
Excel
* Statistics
* TI-Graph
Link
* Programming
* Vectors

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
yeah me too. duude, i got this when it just came out and my calculus teacher didnt know what this thing could do so i was allowed to use it during test and quiz day. it was awesome. i of course did things on my own but i used this to definitely check my answers. but i got all the questions correct at the end. hahahahaa. it does graphs. plots, tangents, cosin, sin and everything you would ever need. i have the manual so that you dont need to guess on how it works. also you can look for programs online to input it to make it do stuff you need. really kewl.

#21 ·
Wuzkrackin83 said:
bump for a tight calculator that could support streetfighter. lol i think i used my ti-83 for games and other stuff than math.
wow how do you make work with games? i know u can program stuff into it but i have no idea games was possible. i did program a 3-D model of abstract plan with a distinct sin of -3.86 and a tangent of -2.73 right dab in the middle, but no street fighter. i think i would have had more fun with street fighter. can u tell me how u did that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.