Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i need help again lol....my car/ catback exhaust from magnaflow makes a ticking noise after i stop it( after hiway driven and over 60mph) extreme heat makes it tick?) ticking stops after min of car cooling down...is this normal for all u guys with catbacks? i think i can hear ticking while im idling at a stop sign too...normal? also if i never WOT my v6, is it a waste of money to get AEM sri intake? my tranny is going so im babying it...thanx if u can rply...great site for v6

·
Registered
900 Posts
my car makes the ticking noise too but everything on mine is stock, and it sounds like it's coming from the engine... i think it's from the pulley becaues whenever it idles the ticking noise starts going again o_O i need help too but my mechanic said it wasn't anything to worry about..:confused: i just want to get rid of the noise

·
Registered
655 Posts
^^yea but he said, "my car/ catback exhaust from magnaflow makes a ticking noise after i stop it" so i know for a fact that the piping is cooling off and it ticks/makes a craking noise cuz i have them. He didnt mentioned anything from the engine bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts