Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Tien ss-p. I took them off cause I thought one of the front shocks was out from the noise it was making, after I took all of them off the car, I realize that one shocks tophat nut was lose:banghead:. I been ridding around on them slammed, over 50k miles on them. One of the rear shocks bottom bushing is ruin cause it was froze to the bolt. So they all should be send back to Tien for overhaul. Overhaul is 110 a piece and 15 bucks for the rear bushing. You can do what you want through tein. With that all said I would like 200 plus shipping for them, first person with money gets them.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Dunno about you but I wouldn't install coilovers with "over 50k miles" without having them overhauled either. Unless you don't plan on keeping the car very long...

·
SK8 OR DIE
697 Posts
pretty damn expensive to buy then get fixed, you'd be in a new set of coilover price range....
It turns out to be about 1/2 price, which is great because they're being rebuilt, so they're practically new:

200 + (110*4) + 15 + shipping = ~$700

(So would you rather have new Megan ez's or rebuilt Tein ss-p's for the same price......probably a no brainer! Get the Teins!!)

But not a new set of SS-P's. Why knock the OP?
^ :and1:

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be in LA on Monday Oct 29 At 9am. I booked with Delta. They charge for bags. So shipping is going be 25bucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts