Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so who drove the dark green 5th gen Accord to the Cerritos meet on the 19th? I see the picture of you standing next to your car but it doesn't provide your name. Its the car with the carbon fiber hood, mesh wheels and Wings West body kit. Sweet looking car, bro. Anyway, I'm really interested in your tinted tail lamps. Did you buy them that way or have your stock lamps tinted? I would have liked to talk to you at the meet but my fender bender crushed that chance. The black housed headlights look tight as well. :up:

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
dont remember the pix.. i think there were 2 green accords there.. i dont think that WW 1 got tinted taillights.. and no i didnt meet any of them hahhaa

anyway he tinted the stock ones

·
Registered
91 Posts
The one with the ww kit is Rob. Good guy and part of initial timing. I have no idea who the other guy is. I totally forgot that you didn't have blackhousings! Oven time!

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mastadulog said:
hey gallo i have the testors paint that you need to tint the tails. let me know if youre interested, i just gave up on them lol
Sup Masta! I am interested. This may sound like a stupid question but do you paint the outside of the lense or do you somehow take the assembly apart and paint the inside of the lense? Seems like painting the inside would last longer, not being subjected to the elements and all. PM me a price for the paint and maybe we can work a deal. I'll pay for shipping, no problem. :D

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blueish said:
The one with the ww kit is Rob. Good guy and part of initial timing. I have no idea who the other guy is. I totally forgot that you didn't have blackhousings! Oven time!
Hey blueish,

Do you know if he ever posts here? I'd just like to hit him up about how he went about tinting his tails. What paint he used, etc.

I'm kinda getting tired of the bright, clear look of my current headlights. The blackhousings look meaner on a dark car. Having a mean looking car is like having stickers on your car. The meaner it is and the more stickers it has, the faster it has to be! ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Gallo said:
Hey blueish,

Do you know if he ever posts here? I'd just like to hit him up about how he went about tinting his tails. What paint he used, etc.

I'm kinda getting tired of the bright, clear look of my current headlights. The blackhousings look meaner on a dark car. Having a mean looking car is like having stickers on your car. The meaner it is and the more stickers it has, the faster it has to be! ;)
ROFL. I didn't even know Rob tinted his taillights. You can probably find him at HondaSociety under the user name MexicanRiceRunner. He's a nice guy with a pretty tricked out ride.

Clean stuff. Gallo, you should grab a WW kit and be his twin!

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blueish said:
ROFL. I didn't even know Rob tinted his taillights. You can probably find him at HondaSociety under the user name MexicanRiceRunner. He's a nice guy with a pretty tricked out ride.

Clean stuff. Gallo, you should grab a WW kit and be his twin!
Thanks my man! I'll look for him there. It would take some cash to get my car looking as good as his but its something to strive for. :D

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
yes get the WW.. u can get it from me :D haha damn it i need money...

anyway for the taillights he tinted outside..for headlights he opened up the headlights and painted the housing... if u buy my lip..i'll deliver it and help u tinting ur tails and blackout ur headlights :D hahaa

·
Registered
91 Posts
KhanhCord said:
yes get the WW.. u can get it from me :D haha damn it i need money...

anyway for the taillights he tinted outside..for headlights he opened up the headlights and painted the housing... if u buy my lip..i'll deliver it and help u tinting ur tails and blackout ur headlights :D hahaa
and after you buy his front lip, you can buy my ww sideskirts and rear lip! the more and more I think about it, I don't think I will go kitted....

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
haha there u go...now u get full kit and be his green twin :D

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn! You guys are tempting me. Let me think about this for a bit. We are talking about several hundred dollars to buy the pieces from you guys, get them painted and installed so I need to figure out if I can cough up the dough. make me an offer, gentlemen and we may have a deal.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
hhaha u know u wanna get it gallo :D ...i even offer my help to d blackout headlights :D
if ur serious abt getting WW, we can work something out to make both sides happy :D

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KhanhCord said:
hhaha u know u wanna get it gallo :D ...i even offer my help to d blackout headlights :D
if ur serious abt getting WW, we can work something out to make both sides happy :D
Give me weekend to think about it, dude. I am serious but I want to make sure buying your lip and blueish' sides and rear lip won't break the bank. I could use the help with the black out process. Never done it before.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
haha ya go talk w/ da lady :D ... since blu is down near ur area... we could make a meet and help u w/ the headlights haahha

also regarding tinting taillights, u could try stickin on window tint rather thn spray tint?

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KhanhCord said:
haha ya go talk w/ da lady :D ... since blu is down near ur area... we could make a meet and help u w/ the headlights haahha

also regarding tinting taillights, u could try stickin on window tint rather thn spray tint?
You've got that right! She's down with my hobby so that won't be a problem. I just upgraded my system and spent $$ on it. Sub in the trunk, Audiobahn 6x9's and 6.5's and a new head unit. Sounds a million times better than stock. Just got to make sure we have funds for when my wife's kids come to visit from Canada in July. ;)

A mini meet would be cool! I'll supply the beer, you guys supply the expertise at modding. I'd rather spray the tails. I think window tint wouldn't last as long and sounds kinda ghetto. :p

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
hahhaha...go to michaels or any craft/hobby store...u should be able to find some tinting cans...ya ur lady is c0ol for supporting ur hobby :up2: ... i dont really drink beer, just give me a shot or 2 of the good stuffs nd i'm good hahaa ... speaking of speakers... i need to change mine, sound like crap.... but wont be doing that til i hit the track :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts