Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
hmm i like.. but i think only cuz its 4 door the lights on 2dr's like mine are huge ive thought bout doing it dark tints like yours or darker so you cant tell the paint or lense but idk the lights are huge n that bright red on the back of the coupes with the clear strip is really what sets it off

·
Registered
151 Posts
very nice. i saw a white accord with black tints. looked hot as well. what kind of tinting is that? film or spray? is spray removable?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comment.
This tint is with black auto paint and clear. I'm not a proffesional body guy, but i'm pretty sure its permanent. Once the clear is cured you would have to sand it off and in doing that you would probably scratch the crap out of your lenses. Correct me if I'm wrong body guys.

·
Registered
151 Posts
that sounds about consistent with what i've heard on the mustangforums. i've crossed to the dark side lol, and i love it!!

i have a friend who actually tinted his lenses on his mustang, and they aren't coming off. i'll check with him and report back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
tail light tint~

hey bowman~
i have a 08 accord ex-L v6 in white diamond pearl or diamond white pearl.. whichever one's right..
anyways i'm thinking about slightly tinting my tail lights also..
what did you use?
spray or film?
i'd appreciate your comment~

·
Registered
17 Posts
i used film on mine black on black mainly cuz i dont want to have to deal with having to scrape off the spray in the future plus it was alot easier to keep the clear part the same with the film by just cutting around...looks pretty nice...

·
Registered
300 Posts
not really.. gas or mineral spirits will take it off really easy if you just put it on, but your gonna have to rub more the more its been on

·
Registered
300 Posts
i used film on mine black on black mainly cuz i dont want to have to deal with having to scrape off the spray in the future plus it was alot easier to keep the clear part the same with the film by just cutting around...looks pretty nice...
can we get a picture of your car?..

·
Registered
300 Posts
hmm i dont know the more i see the tails tinted the more i dont like it.. the light is soo red with the tint it almost looks dark purple.. if i did it i would do it professionally ive seen some BMW 330i's with tinted tails that the black kinda matches the shiny black color of the car but when you turn the lights on at night you can still see the light.. no clue how they do it but thats what i would do..

·
Registered
17 Posts
well also depends on the lighting...certain light it looks darker certain u can see the red more guess it just depends on the taste of the person i dont like the really dark tint looks ugly to me but everyones different...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts