Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone from North Cali know of a good place and a decent price where I can get the three back windows of my coupe tinted? And also how dark should it be so that I'd would look nice? I'll need to have two cars tinted so do you know of any places that would do it cheap for two cars? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
hmm i forget teh name of the store i took it to..but it costed 200 for 5 windows..i think you should get the front ones too :p but if your afraid about being pulled over..jus tint the dark ones pretty dark..like 20% or less :p

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
id hold out (if you can take the heat) and do it during the winter. it'll be cheaper. if you try to get it now it might be more than 200 for 5 windows. during the winter it drops to about 150ish. i got mines at this one shop over by some nursery/rockery and it was about 200 for all 5 windows. i got mines like in early june late may i think. if you're not scared of getting pulled over, go 5% all around, if not go 20% front and 5% back. but it looks better when all the windows are tinted the same percentage....

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you guys remember the names of any of the shops that you took it to? I really want to get all 5 done but I'll just save myself the trouble and do 3. So names of shops and in what city? Thanks again.

·
Why try?
326 Posts
i got 35%ish all the way around and my brother just got his mustang tinted all the way around and only charged him $180 for the "good" stuff, it was in hayward. but yeah in my opinion all the windows tinted the same looks alot better than dark in the back and light in the front (thats what my bro got)

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
in GA its like u can't tint darker than 35% in front and 15% in back so i plan on getting 35% in front adn 15% in back ... :)

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts

hey guys i plan on getting it tinted in 2 weeks. what percent should i go with? i dont want 5%, but i want the same percent for all 5 windows. im gona skip the windshield but ima do every other window. so what will look best on a san marino coupe?

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
BlackAccord03 said:
i got 35%ish all the way around and my brother just got his mustang tinted all the way around and only charged him $180 for the "good" stuff, it was in hayward. but yeah in my opinion all the windows tinted the same looks alot better than dark in the back and light in the front (thats what my bro got)
haha yea, i agree with you there, if i could go 2.5% up front i would. jersey says NO tint at all on front windows, and well, f*ck that, haha. i wanna get something done, cuz im 2.5% back doors and rear window, and 100% tints in the front doors and windshield. i would never tint my windshield, haha, but i wanna get my doors at like 35%.

·
Registered
748 Posts
slowaccord said:

hey guys i plan on getting it tinted in 2 weeks. what percent should i go with? i dont want 5%, but i want the same percent for all 5 windows. im gona skip the windshield but ima do every other window. so what will look best on a san marino coupe?

20% or 30% all five.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts