Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate that pink stripe in the middle of my tail lights so i am going to tint it. Do you think it would be ok if i get a tint stripe and cover it, so that it will looking like a black stripe accross the middle of the tail lights??

is it ok to do, will the reverse lights show well??

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
pink? I have no idea what you're talking about, looks white to me. Honestly, I think the tailights are just fine how they are.

But, maybe this what you meant when you said tint, these pictures are from mQike's car:

Is that how you want them to look like?

·
Registered
498 Posts
actually i was thinking of buying tint film and trying to tint the whole inside of the plastic, but i wouldnt know how to do it without getting air bubbles and compensating for the curves correctly.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well then... i mean that white stripe, i want to tint it, so u think tint will be ok if it was on the outside of the light

kinda like mQike's car but i want that middle stripe to be black tint

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
andy (brex) did this

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
i had it done at California Tint for $20... if you're good with blade, just go to walmart and get some tint film and apply it yourself..

mine was smoked limo tint..

·
Registered
498 Posts
do you think its hard to tint the inside of the ENTIRE tail light with no bubbles . . . ? Tinting is easier on a flat surface . . . but the taillight is curved . . . any suggestions? I kinda wanna do that.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
you can take it to a shop and get them sprayed with whatever color pearl you want.. its a little expensive.. but looks bling bling.. its whats done with mine..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do u think the tint will be ok on the out side of the car, like with the rain and snow and stuff like that.....

·
Registered
355 Posts
hpno7iq said:
do u think the tint will be ok on the out side of the car, like with the rain and snow and stuff like that.....
wondering the same thing as this guy here...is it okay for the rain and everything too?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I asked my tint shop too...since I got my car re-tinted over this weekend...and they refused to tint it b/c they said it would look better if it was sprayed

·
Banned By *********s
187 Posts
why would you want to spray it if you can easily just tint it yourself with a little bit of effort? i did a red tint on mine because i have a marino red.... don't get it sprayed and it's only 13$ at autozone for red tint....if you need specific instructions, you can pm me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts