Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so I figure I might as well try to put these up for sale since it wouldn't hurt.

First

Four (4) Yokohoma Avid H4S P205/60/16 tires. These tires are close to BRAND new as you can get. They have maybe 300 miles on them, if that. The tread is around 95-98% (Just my judgement) I purchased these awhile back and then not even a week later, purchased TL-S wheels and slapped those on. These have been sitting in the storage for awhile and just want to see what i can get for them. They are currently mounted on rims (OEM 16's painted gunmetal/graphite; used duplicolor wheel paint) I can either dismount them or for a little more, i'll throw in the rims as well.

Idk how much they go for brand new, but cheapest I found was like between 80-90 bucks. Idk, say $300.00 just for tires (i won't charge for dismounting) or $340.00 for wheels and tire.I really don't know, but make an offer. Worst I can say is no.

Not looking to ship the tires, but if so, at buyer expense. but lemme know!

All four (4)

Tire 1

Tire 2

Tire 3

Tire 4

Second
I have the ingalls torque damper for the 4 cyl. 03-07. Had it for about 6 months but removed it when i bought my tower bar. I can't use it with the bar because the topmount bolts aren't long enough (i'm on F&F) but if you have long extended top mounts, you can run them. They help reduce wheel hop and engine vibration. it's a great mod. noticed a difference as soon as i started it up.

$100 shipped OBO to continental US.

Pictures will be posted either tonight or sometime tommorow when I get home.

·
James
1,093 Posts
Everyone has the problem with the damper and strut bars :( If I didn't wanna lose my strut bar I'd take the damper but I don't think there's really a solution

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i'll post pics soon. Sorry for the delay, been real busy.

actually there is a solution, but that's only if you have extended tophats on your suspension. you can run it with the oem one that bolts to the firewall, and a aftermarket tower bar if the studs are long enough. but to be honest, i feel like the damper made the car less shaky and felt tighter than the tower bar.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay in pictures. Been kinda busy and what not. But pictures are up! Sorry i didn't get to take better pictures of the tires. (using a penny and such) but i'll take them eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts