Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good place to get my tires mounted and balanced that's reasonable in the area... suggestions?

connections/hookups welcome :cool:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I would suggest my dealership but I no longer have any mechanics that would be as careful as they could be unless these are wheels you really dont care about that much.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well theyre my racing wheels... they arent daily drivers and wont see high speeds but i still need em well balanced, and dont want the wheels to get messed up either from the installation process...

does all of that rule out your dealership? haha..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
No, the guys do a good job and all it's just they're used to mounting and handling Mazda wheels, you know what i mean. They arent used to handling wheels that actually cost a pretty penny even though they do deal with Mazda Speed wheels which do cost a grip so actually I take that back they should do fine. I just wouldn't let em touch a set of Volks or anything like that. LOL!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
If you do wanna go with my guys I'll have to get back with you on Weds because they're already gone for the day and I'm off tomorrow.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ok that sounds good then... let me know. maybe i can set something up for next week.. PM and let me know, thanks man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts