Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How often do those with rims change tires. I've had mine for about 20,000 miles and they are 50% worn. I think it may be affecting my alignment because the car pulls to the right but my alignment specs are fine.

Should I get new tires now? If so, what are good ones.

·
Buff V6 chic
46 Posts
How often you change your tires will have to do with the treadwear rating on the tire and how you drive your car. Are these the factory tires or have you already purchased rims/tires for your car? 20k is low mileage...are the tires a super soft compound?

·
Registered
242 Posts
It will depend on your drving habits as well. If you constantly push your car hard and make quick sudden stops at high speed you will lose your threads more quickly. So lay off those high speed corners. Some good daily driver tires are Yoko Avid H4's you can get them real cheap. I don't understand why people shell out hundreds of dollars for high performance tires when they know the only places they will go is work, school and home.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
It will depend on your drving habits as well. If you constantly push your car hard and make quick sudden stops at high speed you will lose your threads more quickly. So lay off those high speed corners. Some good daily driver tires are Yoko Avid H4's you can get them real cheap. I don't understand why people shell out hundreds of dollars for high performance tires when they know the only places they will go is work, school and home.
maybe they like to drive aggressively to and from home/work/school :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts