Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERYTHING I SPICK UP ONLY. i DO NOT want to deal with payments/shipping and what not. i DO NOT want to drive tot he post office and send it out. pm me with offers and questions. or email me at [email protected]

ok first up is. 4 tires
Yokohama Parada 225/40ZR 18 92W
so heres the story. my cuzin left this at my house. and he doesnt want it anymore. its been sittin around for god knows how long. the rims are CRAP. scratched up like razy and spraypainted green. so i figured the rubber is worth more than the rims. the tread looks pretty good i guess. i duno much about tires so here are the pictures. 200obo

next is a Yamaha PSR-275 keyboard. its been sittin under my bed for about 2 years or so. it only has about a total of 4 hours of play time. still in excellent condition. comes with a stand too. 125obo

next. Nike Paul Prodriguez black/white size 9. worn once to try it on. its too small for me. the box says 8. but its 9 here are the pics. 85 obo

last thing is a DM2 digital music mixer. another thing that has been sittin under my bed. still in good condition. i got the install cd and cable. 25obo

more pics at
http://photobucket.com/albums/e157/spec7/?start=all

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
OH SHIET .. my bad haha .. I was having a bad day ..

This whole week has been bad .. maybe i should go for a drive in my accord .

whoops I cant because theres snow on the ground .. damn1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts