Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both sets of rims are made by Enkei and overall pretty clean. Both are 5x114. The TL rims have tires but are pretty much dead, id say maybe 10-15% left. The offset on the TL rims is +45 and the CLS rims is +55. The CLS rims had curbage, but i sanded and polished out what i could, so they dont look too bad. None of the rims have any dents or cracks. Im looking to trade for performance parts for my 03 v6 accord (ie J-pipe, precat deletes, etc.) Otherwise im asking $450 for the TL rims and $300 for the CLS rims.

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Would you ship? Would you want to trade? I got some HFPs I would trade you and cash maybe for the TL wheels. If not, can you do anything lower than 450? I don't need the tires. Let me know asap.

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can ship at buyers expense. I dont need rims though. I can get the tires unmounted if you dont need them. Make me an offer shipped to you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i noticed your looking for performance parts. No trade, but would you be interested in a ported and polished intake manifold? Its good for 4whp and 5 lbs of torque.
PM me for prices, i dont want to thread jack.

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would, but i have a 6spd and i know you were selling the auto manifold.

C'mon some one grab these wheels, i need the gone. Make me offers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts