Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will TL battery cover fit accord box?

Hey guys I found that the Battery cover is only $12 at the dealer, I just wanted to know if it will fit the accord battery box? Or do i need to get the box as well? thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I called the acura dealer its $12.00 canadian. Will it fit to the existing batter box? or do i need to get the box as well? thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a guy tell me $20 picked up from Kitchener or $30 shipped. It is good to know that i can get it for $12 at the dealer.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
whtonblkv6 said:
That's funny because I see people getting ripped off everyday in the For Sale forums, for like $20 shipped lol. That's good to know.

Dtownz does it just snap into place? It doesn't just sit on top right? No box needed just that cover then I'll swing by and pick one up today lol.

It fits on my stock box perfectly ..

But my battery is now bigger and I had to put a little clip in place of the long rod that you slid it into ..

I will post a picture but im sure it will fit over your battery ...

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
1sykcord said:
I had a guy tell me $20 picked up from Kitchener or $30 shipped. It is good to know that i can get it for $12 at the dealer.

Yeah Ive seen quite a few acura guys trying to rip off people .

So I just went to the dealership one day and they quoted me about $7.50

And I was literally like "SOLD! Gimme my battery cover" haha

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
I only have these two pictures for now .

If you look at the second picture right next to the Intake Filter you will see a little white clip .

My dad put it on so that it doesnt pop off when I hit a bump or something ..

And I must say It works pretty well

I will try to get better pictures ..

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Youre welcome ..

oh yeah keep in mind .

I think I have to use that clip because my my stereo system wires stick up too ..

So those with no systems and stock batteries ..

Im pretty sure your covers will fit on well =]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anyone put in on a 4 banger? It seems like it should be about the same, or you could make it work. My battery is the last thing i want to show off.

·
6thgenaccord
40 Posts
talontsiawd said:
Anyone put in on a 4 banger? It seems like it should be about the same, or you could make it work. My battery is the last thing i want to show off.

it wont fit. i just tried it yesterday...

·
Registered
683 Posts
ummm i just went to the acura dealer like 30 mins ago i ask for the battery cover and told me its $23

1 - 20 of 30 Posts