Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from an 04 TL mt to an 04 accord coupe exv6. would it fit?

im buyin TL rear sway bar from someone for prettttttty dirty cheap. and i was wonderin how can i tell its a real tl swaybar because isnt it dirty and all that unlike comptech where it has the comptech usa on it.i heard theres a product number too, how can i varify that it is a real number?

last question how hard/easy is it to install it on my 04 accord coupe exv6?
thankyou.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
all u need to do is.....measure the thickness of the bar...and if it fits on the tl rear...it will fit on the accord. basically it doesnt matter if its real or not....cause whats the difference....no one is going to imitate a stock bar, jsut measure it in mm...and by that u can telll what kinda bar it is. like comptech is 22...tl i believe is 20....stock is near 14-16...and so on.

install on this is very simple...

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
spec7 said:
from an 04 TL mt to an 04 accord coupe exv6. would it fit?

im buyin TL rear sway bar from someone for prettttttty dirty cheap. and i was wonderin how can i tell its a real tl swaybar because isnt it dirty and all that unlike comptech where it has the comptech usa on it.i heard theres a product number too, how can i varify that it is a real number?

last question how hard/easy is it to install it on my 04 accord coupe exv6?
thankyou.

how cheap? you can get a brand new one with everything you need like brackets and bushings delivered to your front door step for only $40.00

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
04accordcpe said:
how cheap? you can get a brand new one with everything you need like brackets and bushings delivered to your front door step for only $40.00

reallly.. from where cuz the guy thats sellin is givin it up for 40.00 the same price... hmm

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
spec7 said:
reallly.. from where cuz the guy thats sellin is givin it up for 40.00 the same price... hmm
use the search function to look for the thread with the link to the acura site that has them with the model numbers for washing and stuff as well. i got mine back around xmas for $43shipped with all the parts i needed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts