Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have an 04 TL rear sway bar 17mm for sale, i orginally bought these to put on my gf car but she didn't want it and i already got myself one. i just got it in today and now im going to have to sell it. Asking $27 pickup. acura247 is selling these for $34+shipping. This is just for the bar, noting else. I live in Santa Ana but work in El Monte. SoCal only please. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
hpnotiq accord said:
Hey guys, I have an 04 TL rear sway bar 17mm for sale, i orginally bought these to put on my gf car but she didn't want it and i already got myself one. i just got it in today and now im going to have to sell it. Asking $27 pickup. acura247 is selling these for $34+shipping. This is just for the bar, noting else. I live in Santa Ana but work in El Monte. SoCal only please. Thanks!!!

I have the same thing on my car...its the best suspension mod for $27 anyone can do ...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for the late response, it should fit 6th gen accord. you would also need to get 52306-SEP-A02 BUSH, RR. STABILIZER HOLDER (17MM) x2, 005 52308-S3M-A00 HOLDER x2

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
lmao, the accord's stock rear sway is 17mm. You might wanna double check your bar's diamter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts