Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided to upgrade my ride suspension a lil bit. I read that if i go with a 20mm 6mt sway bar, I'd have to upgrade the front also. But i dont really want to do custom work on my car.

Therefore, here's my plan. Imma get a 17mm Acura TL sway rear bar and the 6-Speed Accord front sway bar. Ima go the 6-speed Accord Front Tower Bar path. What do you think?

I know how to install suspension parts, but I just dont know what i need to convert. Acura TL Rear Sway Can someone list me the parts & parts # I need to the install. I have an 03 V6 auto. Would the TL rear and AV6 front sway balance out with each other? plz lt me know. Also if anyone else know any sites where I can get the front tower bar and the front 6-spd sway let me know also. Thanks.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
My personal experience, I have the 20mm bar. It's perfect, ive taken it in snow and rain at fairly decent speeds, not a single issue. And I'm on stock rubber. If you want the 20mm bar info, I'll be happy to provide it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but dont I have to upgrade the front also if I got the 20mm route?

I mean I would go 20mm and I have no problem with it, I just dont wana have to upgrade another part just to keep the car balanced.

*iVTECHaddict* 6MT coupe front swaybar is the same as the front sway on all the accord models.

^^ are you sure? I swear I heard that the 6speeders have a bigger front sway than auto accords do.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kramer2k said:
Of course not. Plenty of people, including myself, have upgraded just the front with the TL-S bar with great results. GREAT mod for the money!
You mean just the REAR right? hmm i guess i might just go with the 20mm rear only then.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can someone give me the part numbers and how many will i need to go with this 20mm route? that website i listed up there has all the parts, i just dont know which one i need. I know i need brackets, bushings, and the sway bar. is that all?

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Here's everything you need.

52306-sep-a11 you need 2 of that, they are bushings
52308-s3m-a00 and 2 of that, they are holders
52300-SEP-A11 and that is the sway bar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts