Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some TL type S rims for sale. They are chrome. The chrome is good but there some scratches here and there. If chrome is not your thing these would look good painted black with some wheel paint or even silver, graphite.
They are 17x7 I believe with 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Will fit 6th and 7th Gen V6.

Looking for offers around $350. I may be able to add some tires for a total of $550.
If you can pick them up in the next 3 days I will give you a better price.

Email me... [email protected] for some pics.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
17x6.5 is the size on these rims. These look damn good on the 6th gen (I'm not a fan of chrome though...). Good luck with the sale man! This is a great price too!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, some don't like the chrome, true. They are a great classic style. I think if they were painted black or maybe the windows of the rims painted graphite or black would help tone down the chrome. I don't care for chrome too much either but it actually looks really nice. I think it may depend on the owner and the color of the car. Maybe they can be wet sanded to give it a matte look.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Honestly I think something weird is going on with my emails. I might have to do a scan on my computer. Sometimes I get things late and sometimes I get emails twice...weird. I apologize. Anyway, someone came and got them yesterday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts