Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As posted, I need to know if some 04 TL wheels would fit on my 99 v6 sedan? I think someone told me that they would stick out, but I need to know, because if they fit, then Im getting some. But I have searched and could not find anything about this, so please let me know. If you have any pics of a 6th gen sedan with tl wheels, please post the pics. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
39 Posts
a99blackaccord said:
As posted, I need to know if some 04 TL wheels would fit on my 99 v6 sedan? I think someone told me that they would stick out, but I need to know, because if they fit, then Im getting some. But I have searched and could not find anything about this, so please let me know. If you have any pics of a 6th gen sedan with tl wheels, please post the pics. Thanks guys.
hey kevin do u kno wat size the tl rims are? cause mines are 18 x 8's and u see how it stick out only a lil bit u wont notice to u really look it look nice tho

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^They are 17 by something or another. I like my 18s, but I want to either get the tl 17's if they fit or the 17" tsx wheels. Do you know if the tl's would fit or not? thanks.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PureImportsz said:
i've seen them on 6gen's and they're nice i wouldve got'em but i got the b-kit and all and it wouldn't look nice wwit all thaT
Ive seen the TL wheels on a 6th gen silver coupe on here, but Im not sure if Ive seen them on a 6th gen sedan? Have you or anyone else seen them? thanks.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^Dangit. I was getting excited about it. ohwell. So do you think that the tl wheels would fit ok on my sedan?

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just need to now talk to the member who has them, and see if he will let me get them or now from him. Hopefully he will either let me get those or his tsx wheels. He doesnt need both. lol. :) . Thanks for your help and I will let you know what happens.

·
62 Posts
the 04 TL are 17 x 8 and they will stick out a little bit. they will also rub the back bumper too. do a search for it and you should be able to find a thread on 04 TL rims on 6th gen accords.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
typeraccord01 said:
the 04 TL are 17 x 8 and they will stick out a little bit. they will also rub the back bumper too. do a search for it and you should be able to find a thread on 04 TL rims on 6th gen accords.
What are the keywords? I searched for Tl wheels already and didnt find anything. Why would they rub the rear bumper and how far stick out do you mean by a little bit?

·
62 Posts
look in my gallery for pics of 04 TL rims on 4dr 6th gen

04 TL rims dimensions:

235/45-17 93W BRIDGESTONE 17X8.0 ALLOY +45mm offset 5-114.3 64.1hub bore 12X1.5 NUT 19MM HEAD

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^Well dang. So my best thing to do would be what? (If I didnt want rubbing). Just get the tsx wheels? thanks.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
typeraccord01 said:
i would suggest getting rims with the right offsets so it doesn't rub
Broken Angel has the tsx wheels on his coupe, Lxcord has the tsx wheels on his sedan, so I guess those may work just fine. Do you know? Thanks. :)

·
62 Posts
im pretty sure the tsx wheel is 17 x 7 with an offset of +55 and that is the same as the 03 TL Type S wheels i have now and i have no issues with my rims

1 - 20 of 59 Posts