Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
It's a POS ebay intake. Just spend the money and either get Pauls if you want a short ram or an AEM, Injen or K&N if you want a cold air. You get what you pay for.

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,773 Posts
$25 ?? ....a good filter costs more than that whole EBAY SRI.

The coupler looks cheezy, and it uses worm gear clamps, blah. It should have a good wide silicone coupler and T-bolt clamps.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just bought it and I couldnt see spending 270 dollars on a cai the ebay one with a k&n or a spectre air filter on the end n ur golden it does everything that I want it gives the noise that I was looking for and the extra power but do what u want just my personal opinion tho

·
Registered
333 Posts
It appears his intake is just a ebay one with a turndown I dont see y everyone wants to spend soo much money

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's a waste. I have a ebay CAI, a K&N Filter, and I bought some T clamps instead of the ones that came with it. It came with all the stuff to move the coolent lines and it all worked perfect. Total cost 55$ CND. And it works just as good as any other intake.

A metal tube is a metal tube, don't waste your money.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Good lord it's impossible with these noobs.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
I just bought it and I couldnt see spending 270 dollars on a cai the ebay one with a k&n or a spectre air filter on the end n ur golden it does everything that I want it gives the noise that I was looking for and the extra power but do what u want just my personal opinion tho
The fact you mentioned K&N and Spectre in the same sentence proves my point. Holly mother of god.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The fact you mentioned K&N and Spectre in the same sentence proves my point. Holly mother of god.
First the accidental triple post was b/c of my phone lol and wat does the k&n and spectre in the same sentence mean?both better than the insys usa filter that comes with the ebay one

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
First the accidental triple post was b/c of my phone lol and wat does the k&n and spectre in the same sentence mean?both better than the insys usa filter that comes with the ebay one
In other words, K&N is FAR FAR FAR FAR superior to anything Spectre makes. There's a reason Spectre products are so cheap, because they suck. You couldn't pay me to put any Spectre product on my car. And on top of it I highly doubt it's any better than the filter that comes on the POS eBay intake. It's probably made in the same factory and just rebranded. So if you're suggesting Spectre as an option, then you obviously don't care much about your car and just want to find the cheapest possible product. Something as crutial as a part that filters air into your engine deserves better IMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
In other words, K&N is FAR FAR FAR FAR superior to anything Spectre makes. There's a reason Spectre products are so cheap, because they suck. You couldn't pay me to put any Spectre product on my car. And on top of it I highly doubt it's any better than the filter that comes on the POS eBay intake. It's probably made in the same factory and just rebranded. So if you're suggesting Spectre as an option, then you obviously don't care much about your car and just want to find the cheapest possible product. Something as crutial as a part that filters air into your engine deserves better IMO.
wowza, AMEN

·
Registered
333 Posts
Personally i have a k&n on my car but i was just giving an example for people that want a cheap intake on there vehicle but on my last vehicle i used a spectre filter and it ran just fine i had no problems whats so ever

1 - 20 of 24 Posts