Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Butta
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I have had one of my TOKICO Illumina shocks replaced, and the shock that I had replaced did not come with the red cap that gives you the abilty to adjust the shock. My question is what is default setting (i.e. 1-5) ? I am in search of this info because I can just set the other three shocks to the default setting until I get another cap somewhere...

Help me please! :D :confused: :(

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
y dont you take off the red cap off of one of the 3 other shocks and use it to alter the setting?

·
Butta
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Champaned_out said:
y dont you take off the red cap off of one of the 3 other shocks and use it to alter the setting?
I did try this, and the caps are in real tight once you pop them in. I would prob damage the cap trying to remove it

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
anyway you could maybe get some sort of wrench around it or something to turn it? maybe grind down 2 flat spots on exact opposite side of the thing where the caps supossed to be, then get an adjustable wrench and clamp that sh!t on and turn it? hmm, idk, good luck tho.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i got one of the red tabs stuck.....meaning the sides of it broke and the little stem broke off when i was trying to lift it out.....how do i get the remaining piece of the red tab out?

i need 2 get it out so i can adjust both sides 2 "1"

i totally messed it up now, before there was a chance 2 maybe take it out now theres nothing left 2 grab

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
PoloFolk - I got some.. I can send you ONE if you'd like. Dunno bout s+h lol, it's a TEENY WEENY thing

Dtownz - I can hook you up too

:) cause i'm decent like that

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I have a few laying around and I can ship em to you guys for like .50 cents HAHA

Also, when you bought illuminas and you mailed in the warranty card they will give you the adjuster dials for FREE...

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
hey what do u guys have your settings adjusted to? i have mine set on 3 up front and 5 in the rear.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
Hey Mista JC ....

I need 3 of them : ]

PM me please : ]

Hey man, I only have two left sorry man!! shipping is like .50 cents :) let me know if you want them haha..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts