Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While getting my roof replaced on my car (some kid jumped up and down), I had the body shop weld the H-Emblem holes up, and they removed my other badges along the way, all for free! Since the overhead was covered by all the other work needed to be done, they fixed my bumper gashes, my H emblem holes (since the trunk needed to be fixed too), and some other small dings.

I posted a few pictures on the other threads already, but here they are:

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
Smooth :up:

Now wait til you get pulled over for the first time and the cop has to ask you what kind of car it is :confuse2:

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that works to my advantage... if I was in court I could say "he mistook me for another car, he didn't even know what kind of car I drove" =)

·
the tooth
307 Posts
Blizzard said:
that works to my advantage... if I was in court I could say "he mistook me for another car, he didn't even know what kind of car I drove" =)

How does this serve to your advantage? i got pulled over where the cop wrote that my car was a Honda Prelude.....and the court didnt even look twice on that when i mentioned it to them.

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hongda said:
Nice candid shot of your mom's TL. Looks smooth, maybe i can get my body shop to fill in the holes.
do it! mine did it for free, and did a FANTASTIC job on it. Completely smooth, it's beautiful.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
What the F happened to the roof, I must have missed that story. Couldnt have been cheap.
haha Reminds me of a Dane Cook bit....did a tiny unicorn punch holes in your muffler too!

(hopefully somebody gets that one)

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
acb384 said:
What the F happened to the roof, I must have missed that story. Couldnt have been cheap.
haha Reminds me of a Dane Cook bit....did a tiny unicorn punch holes in your muffler too!

(hopefully somebody gets that one)
:laugh: I LOVE Dane Cook.....read my Avatar :D
So funny.....smash the ice cream in the kids face and say.. you f*&n remember me forever. LOL LOL shazam!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Timmy said:
How does this serve to your advantage? i got pulled over where the cop wrote that my car was a Honda Prelude.....and the court didnt even look twice on that when i mentioned it to them.
LOL :rofl:

·
Registered
561 Posts
oh yea. ive tried to debadge the honda emblem in the rear. but when i take it off there are two holes. how come you dont have that?

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
o3exV6rider said:
oh yea. ive tried to debadge the honda emblem in the rear. but when i take it off there are two holes. how come you dont have that?
he was getting the trunk fixed, they filled the whole and smotthed em out, then painted over it.

and it looks great Art. do you still have the H on the front?

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hammer03 said:
he was getting the trunk fixed, they filled the whole and smotthed em out, then painted over it.

and it looks great Art. do you still have the H on the front?
yes, but I'm thinking of getting rid of that weird wing thing, and getting a nice black grill, then sticking the v6 offset to the side ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts