Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a touch screen that will fit in the head unit. i only found like 2 or 3 different ones. as in the other thread, the soundstream touch screen fits perfectly, but i cant find it for a cheap price. found one one place online and they want 550 for it. please post up some other brands and there prices and if possible where to get them. thanks alot

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
i got a brand new pioneer 6210 touch screen, make me offer if you interested, they are brand new, retail about $750

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
give me a price

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
matador said:
200 shipped =D
you are dreaming, don't think you'll ever find that price....
I can let it go for $350 shipped... no lower...

if u ever find a price like that, let me know, I'll buy 10!!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
im looking for a touch screen that will fit in the head unit. i only found like 2 or 3 different ones. as in the other thread, the soundstream touch screen fits perfectly, but i cant find it for a cheap price. found one one place online and they want 550 for it. please post up some other brands and there prices and if possible where to get them. thanks alot
It's odd that you'd arbitrarily ask about a touchscreen monitor without saying what it plugs into. What do you want the touchscreen for, what are you interfacing with? Are you going to get rid of your stereo competely? What are your plans?

For PC interface I LOVE the xenarc 7" touchscreen. Should fit beautifully where the stock deck is, and is very good resolution, XGA out of a 7"

all kinds of touchscreen monitors.

http://store.karpc.com/cgi-bin/cp-a...3.105.134&act=&aff=&pg=cat&ref=lcdmonitor.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts