·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Toyo Proxes 4 - close to new tires

Up for sale are

Toyo Proxes 4 tires 225/35/19

560 shipped

i've added 1000 miles on these babies. got them aligned to minimize any possible uneven camber

these are the best pics .. they are still on the car sitting in the garage.. once i get a confirmed buyer i'm going to order my new tires and have these tires shipped ASAP

i love these tires but driving in nyc is scary and i need the best protection.. if any.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm lookin for some 235s, but if the price is right i might be intereseted as well.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys. yes there still on sale. my car has been sitting in my garage and i havent had a chance to take pics.

i should have time this weekend as i will work on my cambers and hopefully order my replacements.

i'm setting the price right now @ 575 shipped anywhere.. firm or obo. pm me.. email me
but i will post up pics.

i have a few pics but i dont want to give away what rims i have right now :D
plus what i'm doing to my car.

nothing special for some. but for me its cool.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my brother is advising me to get either 235/35 or 225/40... hellz yeah these are good tires .. all season..

shh i checked out the prices and yeah its up there ..
but this is the first time i'm riding 19s.. actually first time i've bought rims.. so he wants me to play it safe.... i want to strecth the period till i get my first booboo..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
DANG! I wish I had 19" rims...

Hmm...temping! haha

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just got around to install my tl sway bar.. heres some pics of the tires..

i'm gonna post pics of my 19s later today

·
Registered
46 Posts
bump for some hott wheels and a hot car and a hot driver! :) Are you trying to copy my setup!! haha..looks niiice

·
Registered
52 Posts
can i get some new pics of how much tread is left? also does the price stay the same or lower since it went from a cool 100miles to 10 times that? let me know still interested.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
560 new price firm.... 1000 miles on new tires doesnt take a drastic price cut.... new pics. .

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
** BUMP** I ordered my new tires and should be getting it soon.. so i really dont want these to sit in my garage.. so pick them up for me..

thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts