Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toyo Proxes T1R anyone try these yet?

Any one tried out the new proxes T1R yet? I'm thinking about getting some. I got some futura's (Pepboys)out back and sigma regent's (NTB) up front! They were on the car when I bought it. 7/32"s on front, 11/32"s on back prob. put on Ebay. I want something with great hook up and corning stability and not a lot of noise. so what's up with toyo? a great tire? very good reputation? let me know. thinking about getting some tires before next trip to the track(and bolting on the AEM V2 and switching over to mobile 1 5w-20. If no ones has them yet, I guess I'll be the guinney, ginney, what ever, I'll be the goofy lookin lil rodent that tries them out, I can get them for $129.00 ea. thanks guy's later, John

·
Registered
480 Posts
i'm thinking of getting those in 235/35/19 for about $228 mounted/balanced per tire. i read that the sidewall is stiffer than its predecessor, the T1-S. I'm also looking at the Goodyear Eagle F1 for about the same price. i have driven on the goodyears. they are very stiff and grip mightily!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I ordered the Toyo T1R's and should be in this week! I think I'll be the first on this site to try them out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
popimp781 said:
good luck. proxy 4s are good so the tiRs should be just as good..... but $129 a piece? from where?
They came in today!!!, getting them on thursday, from valley tire in Charleroi, PA. didn't have them in stock so they ordered 4 on friday and came in today (tuesday)

·
Registered
480 Posts
i have to wait 10 more days. 235/35/19 . i got them down to $175 each plus $20 mount/balance each wheel.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got them on today $576.40 out the door. They seem great, didn't notice any noise, great ride considering they are UHP. seemed stiffer on turns. I need to drive some more to really find out. I'll keep everyone posted, also i need to get the acura tl sway, it is off of a new one right '05? what yaers are the new gen? i know it has to be from the six spd. and to get brackets and bushings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts