Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale or Trade: 2001 CL Type S rims w/ Falken Tires

PICTURES!

EDITED: Looking to SELL or TRADE. I have four cl type s wheels (17x7, 5x144.3, 55 offset) with two SMALL imperfections (scratches), otherwise mint condition. Tires are Falken Ziex ZE-512 215/50/17, with only about 500 miles on them (only a couple of months old).

NEW SELLING PRICE: 400 for wheels and 300 for tires... if purchased together.. only $650 instead of 700.

Local (So Cal) transactions ONLY please. Inperson transactions only.

Edit- Tires were purchased on June 18, 2005

·
Registered
670 Posts
would you be interested in trading for some 18x7.5 gunmetal rota subzeros? tires are nitto nt555 at about 60-70%. One wheel is kind of curbed. I kind of want to go back to a stock look

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99AccordEXv6- How much tread is 60-70% (can you measure it with a ruler)? How many more miles would you say is left? Do you have pictures?

nvsaccord02- Theres more than 90% of the tread left, these are pretty much new tires, havent driven on them much. But, Sorry cant do $450, the tires alone were already 120 each and that was only 2 months ago.

·
Registered
202 Posts
03pcoupe said:
99AccordEXv6- How much tread is 60-70% (can you measure it with a ruler)? How many more miles would you say is left? Do you have pictures?

nvsaccord02- Theres more than 90% of the tread left, these are pretty much new tires, havent driven on them much. But, Sorry cant do $450, the tires alone were already 120 each and that was only 2 months ago.

ok then shoot out a price

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ This would make up for the cost of the tires so hows $700? ($120 x4 + $60 installation + 4 CL-S wheels)... But again, I would rather trade.

·
Registered
202 Posts
if your interested in a trade i have koing absolutes 18's with nitto gens 225/40/18 90% thread on it couples months old the only prob. with the rims is that one of the insides has a crack in it, which is still fixable, other then that everything else is in good condition, so i mean if your interested in those we can work something out

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can you trade you for my stock 16" 5 spokes with Yoko tires.

If you want to sell the rims and tires I can paypal you right with $650 shipped to NY.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
andreivtec- Sorry, wheels go for $400-500 (good condition), and tires were $120 EACH.

nvsaccord02- Same response as to andreivtec ^^ and please remember Im keeping this IN PERSON (So Cal) deals only (i dont like to have to worry about payment issues, etc.) sorry.

nvsaccord02- About the trade, I dont want to have to pick up damaged wheels, sorry.

JIGAR29- Not looking to go back to stock wheels. Sorry, not gonna do long distance deals of any sort

PICS SENT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^.. for the tires... havent thought about that but i guess $400 plus removal cost (I dont think itd be alot since its just deflating the tires, and maybe you could have it done free if youre gonna install them onto different wheels

·
Registered
194 Posts
how much? make the price clear and what type of trade do you want. You dont want to sell just the rims and tires without any trades?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looking for a trade of equal or greater value (pay the difference). Dont really want to sell because that would leave me wheel-less, but if I can get enough to buy another set right away then I will.

·
Registered
1 Posts
03pcoupe said:
Looking for a trade of equal or greater value (pay the difference). Dont really want to sell because that would leave me wheel-less, but if I can get enough to buy another set right away then I will.

I've got something that might work out for you.

I'm in OC and I've got a set of 18" 5Zigen MK-6 wheels in gunmetal with 222-40 series Kumho tires.

I've had the wheels for 2 years now and they are in good shape. I want to go back to smaller wheels and bigger tires for a smoother ride.

I'm interested in a trade. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

He2

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the reply but I, personally, am not digging the MK-6's. Thanks for checking tho, good luck finding something.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts