Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are used Trafficstar also know as Maya. They are the makers on MAYA wheels. Maya are the US version these are the japenese version it has trafficstar logo instead of the Maya logo.They are hard to get since its from japan so dont let these pass you by. They are 19x7.5 53 offset 5x114.3 lug pattern fits most honda, acura, toyota and many others. Comes with tires and 2 additional used tires, two of the tires on the rims has rub marks so thats why i'm including 2 other used tires. They have minor carb rash nothing really bad. One of the rim has a slight bend on the back but it can be fix without a problem. Feel free to email me for more info or pictures. They are sold as is. They all hold air even the bent one.. $2000 obo i perfer pick up... if no local wants it then i will consider shipping. shipping is not included in the price and if used paypal please add 3% thanks.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Damn... I like them. Too bad I don't have the cash. How much do they weigh by the way?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wcbcruzer said:
Damn... I like them. Too bad I don't have the cash. How much do they weigh by the way?
i am not sure how much they weight. but i can see tomorrow if you like.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
BUMP for the titeness :up2: If I wasn't so crazy about getting supercharged, I'd get them. Sorry :(

extra ~ bump

1 - 20 of 26 Posts