Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 79 chevy silverado, 1/2ton 2wd. Heres the major stuff [mind you theres a bunch more I wont post, email me for full details]

vortec 350, rpm intake, carter 600cfm, HEI with msd coil+module, ramhorn 2" manifolds, dual 2.5" exaust with catco high flow convertors and flowmaster 40series mufflers, Z28 style tips, 2004R, built to "stage 2" specs by bowtie overdrives [www.700r4.com], 2200rpm lockup convertor, B&M superduty tranny cooler, carter electric fuel pump, custom driveshaft, 12bolt rear with 3.07 gears, DJM 3" drop spindles, eibach 2" progressive rate coils, doestech shocks up front, western chassie flip kit and shock extenders in back with HD shocks. Also have western chassie c-section but not installed. 15" aftermarket rims in ok condition, 255/60/15 tires. Inside it has aftermarket tach and mechanical oil pressure gauge, tranny temp and autometer air/fuel ratio gauges. Cd player with custom kick panels housing a component set of 6.5/1" mids and highs. Crossovers and 5channel amp behind seat along with one 12" sub in sealed box [all KICKER brand stuff except for the head unit] Overdrive shift indicator, 1 1/4" sway bar from a 1ton with polyurathane bushings. MUCH MUCH more. I have recipts for just about
everything [except engine-ebay item, and sterio, friends]

Asking $6000. Everything listed has 10,000miles or less. I built this truck by hand from a stock beater, so I can explain anything there is on it. My email addy is: [email protected]

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
whats a 79 look like?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the same body style as the 73-87's trucks and 73-91 suburbans and 1ton's. Very square style.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truck is no longer for sale, insurence is trying to stick large objects in my rear if I get a newer car.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Truck is no longer for sale, insurence is trying to stick large objects in my rear if I get a newer car.
Huh?
I thought you liked that :laugh: JUST KIDDING!!

What's up with the ins.?
How many quotes did you get?
And now you're not getting an AV6? :cry:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've goten 3 quotes so far, 2 say $270 a month and one said $450! So unless I can find it for $200 a month or less, no Av6 for me :bawling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts