Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Change of plans..Doing an 01 front bumper conversion and think im going to run lipless;its just hangs to low and makes me have to drive very slow over alot of things..not very practical for me.

So selling the Mugen ABS plastic Lip with a Real Twill Weave CF wrapped around it. Its not perfect and it can also be taking off and just run with the abs plastic one.the CF is: 3M super 77 glued to the lip now.

mugen lip alone cost about 75$
So im looking for 100$+shipping

How it sits now:11/29/08

Here are some inperfections:
along the bottom some excess resin bult up

and this crack when I took it off:

::mold popped off the mugen Lip::

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,780 Posts
ummm....I never did get it to fit my 01 bumper. Im pretty sure it ain't going to fit. The 2 front bumpers are different.

Have you tried your mold, or the actual lip itself, on a 01 coupe bumper?

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
How much would this cost if I happen to ask you to make me one?

·
b20vem1
626 Posts
ummm....I never did get it to fit my 01 bumper. Im pretty sure it ain't going to fit. The 2 front bumpers are different.

Have you tried your mold, or the actual lip itself, on a 01 coupe bumper?
by looking at the cut it seems like it just needs a little more trimming and it should fit the 02 bumper. my mugen lip was off a 00 coupe.

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as it sits now is just the mold i had on it..its paper thin as is..thats why i stated if anybody is intrested in how it is now, or if they want me to add fiberglass matt to the back.

-in the shade its all wavy looking for some reason,but in the sun its perfect..if you go to my get your carbon on thread,the spots that you see wavy, i took pics of it in the sun and its nothing.

-i dought itl fit on a sedan i dont know how that works..i belive sedan lip will fit a coupe with mod but not the other way around.

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much would this cost if I happen to ask you to make me one?
do you have a plastic one already? if so ill wrap it for 100$ and you pay shipping both ways.

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump;new deal

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks if any thing ill take the CF off and sell the lip naked for $70

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok you can have it for 70$ man..ill take the carbon off.it just pops off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts