Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking into the tsudo exhaust for the 7th gen accord and i have a hfp kit. so my question was if anyone has a clip of the tsudo exhaust reving and at idol....excedera. Also if any modificatins were needed to make it fit the hfp kit.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only one of those on youtube were evo 2. Atleast i think so, and how much can i trust a seller on ebay?

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have this exhaust and it fits perfectly with the hfp kit but it was so perfect that it got my kit to hot and burnt it so i plan on putting some hot temp tape on the bottom side of my lip were it burnt a little to help hopefully

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
is this exhaust bigger diameter than the Borla?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
i have this exhaust and it fits perfectly with the hfp kit but it was so perfect that it got my kit to hot and burnt it so i plan on putting some hot temp tape on the bottom side of my lip were it burnt a little to help hopefully
Can you take some pictures and post them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i love the deep sound of it, its raining outside right now but i will take a picture if it stops raining and if not today then def tommorow

im not sure how much the tape is, my friend just suggested it to me

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
saw the pics. looks like the tips are tucked away. you didnt trim anything?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kinda hard to see the exhaust. Rims look good, and how did you get that Honda sticker for your break calipers. Along with that, how did you get it to stay?

·
Registered
35 Posts
nope no trimming
i dont know the website of hand but if you search my previous threads you can find where i got them

and i give tsudo two thumbs up on this system

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
is this exhaust bigger diameter than the Borla?
It is after the midpipe. The midpipe is 2.5 on both, but the Tsudo stays 2.5 for each muffler, where the Borla tapers down to either 1.75 or 2 for each muffler, which is probably why it is so quiet.

I put in a bunch of bids for the used Tsudo on ebay, but when I realized it was going to go north of $300 with shipping, I let the other dbag have it. Not trying to spend 90% used what I could buy it for brand new.

I'm seriously thinking about trying one of these out. I can always put those nice Magnaflow mufflers on there if I don't like the exhaust tone. I'll probably just end up settling for a custom built 3" though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts