Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if many parts of the tsx can fit the accord 4 door?:rolleye2: like i want to put the tsx doors on my accord and from wat it appears to me, they have the same size doors and pretty much same erything.. i would like to do this to get the tsx look on the 4 doors and just add on the rest of the interior like the steerin wheel, trans, and many more parts, speakers..... thank u

·
Registered
137 Posts
your best bet if you wanna do all that is just to buy a tsx you will be spending quite a bit of money finding all the parts. you would have to do a lot of research to see if everything would fit also. plus with fitting the parts and possibly fabricating them to fit seems like a big project to do also just for the tsx parts.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
EnviousAccord01 said:
your best bet if you wanna do all that is just to buy a tsx you will be spending quite a bit of money finding all the parts. you would have to do a lot of research to see if everything would fit also. plus with fitting the parts and possibly fabricating them to fit seems like a big project to do also just for the tsx parts.
seriously....just go buy a tsx then. the parts are going to be crazy $.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wj4 said:
seriously....just go buy a tsx then. the parts are going to be crazy $.

hmm.. i dont know.. cuz like all i want of the tsx is the doors... cuz it has that chrome on the windows and the door thing on the middle, and not to mention it has the blinker on the viewing mirrors.. . if they would sell it for our vehicles ill buy it bt they dont.. my car was bought for 20...i think doors wouldnt cost that much or would it??? like an estimate on it...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
elunicolatino5 said:
hmm.. i dont know.. cuz like all i want of the tsx is the doors... cuz it has that chrome on the windows and the door thing on the middle, and not to mention it has the blinker on the viewing mirrors.. . if they would sell it for our vehicles ill buy it bt they dont.. my car was bought for 20...i think doors wouldnt cost that much or would it??? like an estimate on it...
u shouldve financed $8g's more and got a tsx with navi :D
i dont know, but the doors on the tsx doesnt look like the ones on the sedan accord at all. interior does resemble since the tsx is the accord in europe, except in japan of course..thats the inspire.
and the chrome youre talking about? u mean hte lining around the windows? if so, they do have that for accord sedans. btw tsx mirrors can be put on sedans. use the search function....

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
or just get the Inspire mirrors. less hassle to drill a new hole to make it fit. the inspires will fit right on. and the inspire door handles will fit also but dont know anyone who is sellin them overseas right now. but i will keep in contacts with them to see if i can get any. oh i do i have the Inspire side mirrors for sale. if you want pm for more questions.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wj4 said:
u shouldve financed $8g's more and got a tsx with navi :D
i dont know, but the doors on the tsx doesnt look like the ones on the sedan accord at all. interior does resemble since the tsx is the accord in europe, except in japan of course..thats the inspire.
and the chrome youre talking about? u mean hte lining around the windows? if so, they do have that for accord sedans. btw tsx mirrors can be put on sedans. use the search function....
thats tru damn.. but now my parents are deciding on buying me the 06 benz c130 kompressor.. good buy or should i go for something else around that price??? :rolleye2:

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
just get a TSX....... my cousin got a C230 sport. for 35g i would never buy that car. and c230 is more a of chicks car.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
he mean's c230, mb's compact sport sedan.

imho, bimmer, mb, and anything european is a rip. get it if you need to impress someone.

with the same money (actually, less), you can get a 2004 TL, g35 sedan, or STi. takes the bite off of the first year's depreciation, and after that, you get a FULL-SIZED luxury sport sedan, with much more room for your legs and MUCH more power.

·
Registered
748 Posts
yeah you get way more in Acura and infinti, vs bmw or mb, i mean if you planing on buyn a benz save your $$$ and put it into your nex car and as far as a TSX "conversion" or whatever your going for, unless you know BIG DANE from pimp my ride and have $$$$$$ to bloow on fabricating/parts i woudnt attempt it, rest is up 2 u

·
Registered
164 Posts
At LKQ the front doors are $500 and the rear doors are $475, thats not including mirrors. Mirrors are in the neighborhood of $110 a piece. Then add shipping.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
c230 is rubbish. Have you driven one. You'll understand. I almost made the mistake of buying an SLK320, Best move I made was passing that thing up. The cheap benzes are only selling the name.

·
6MT
1,195 Posts
I say buy a TSX. THe only 2 main reasons I see why ppl buy the ACcord sedan over the TSX is because the Accords can have a V6 and its cheaper...

If u got the $ and speed isn't that important, then TSX would be the better choice. Don't waste $ tryin to convert something to somethin else when u can just have the real thing.

This is why I traded in my auto for a 6speed. I wanted to do a 6speed conversion so bad, figured, why not jus get the 6speed?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
forget the benz then .. ill go for the tsx and with the money left over ill buy some mods for it.. sound good?? thanx ppl .. i never liked german cars to beggin with but my momis dying to get it for me.. ill tell her to stick to japanese...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts